“Great value, good food, walk to it from Lincoln Pines”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2018

This is a great, friendly place with a big menu and excellent food. We were astounded by how inexpensive it was. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Considering your food choices I would choose Subway or drive to another town. We went Friday night only because we were starving. The restaurant was dirty so I can only imagine what the kitchen looked like. Pizza was ok and the stromboli was disappointing.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is only one in the area. Pizza was mediocre, burger was too. Insane amount of flies in restaurant, felt like I was constantly fighting them for my food.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

When we pulled in the lot we weren't sure we would stay. It looked like a hole in the wall place. When we walked in I wanted to turn around and walk out. There was a huge table of people and one small table of four. The ONLY waitress was running around like crazy trying to keep everyone happy. We were seated a a dirty table. If we weren't so tired we would have left. Not because of the service but because of the non cleanliness. We places our order and it came out one item at a time over the span of 20 minutes. The food was not good. We definitely will not go back. We felt terrible for the waitress because she was so busy and had no help. She did fantastic but the food was gross.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Best Pizza in Santa Claus! ...Our 3rd time ordering and they always have yummy food (have ordered appetizers, wings, pizza, and strombs) all so good. Plus, including myself, my family can be picky...always modify something when we eat out BUT this place has NEVER got it wrong once. Way to go on customer service, great food, and value! Management be proud of your team you have. Side note we have never ate in always had delivery.

Date of visit: October 2017