“Nice reasonable priced hotel outside Leipzig”

Ibis Styles Leipzig
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Radefeld

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
Helsinki
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had been driving the whole day and decided to call it a day around 9 pm. left from the motorway and did a little bit of searching. Well worth it. Superfast checkin. Moder, stylish hotel. The bar and lobby were really cosy. The room was excellent and the breakfast was a very good one. For an Ibis hotel this was a surprise in style.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is quite good one in Leipzig.However only problem is that they charge car park
cost of each day 8,5EUR which is also valid for hotel guests.A bit far away from city center though.if you want silence then you are in the right place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This recently renovated and rebranded hotel is an example of the conversion of All Seasons hotels into ibis Styles hotels, offering a fresher and more trendy feel than before. It is located in Radefeld, on the outskirts of Leipzig. The hotel is on the other side of the autobahn from Porsche, which is two minutes away by car. It took about ten minutes to get to the centre of Leipzig.
There is secure underground parking in the hotel. Note that the reception counter is located on ground level, and that the rooms can be half a level above or below. The elevator from the carpark serves the room levels, but does not serve the ground level, so you should check in before getting luggage out of your car.
I thought the hotel offered exceptionally good value with free wifi in both public areas and in the rooms, as well as free breakfast. There is also complimentary coffee and tea available throughout the day in the sunny central courtyard, which has plush armchairs and newspapers, too. My room was clean and bright, and so comfortable that I was able to sleep for nine straight hours.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank sosedap
Leipzig, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Nice hotel with nice accommodations. A little far from the airport and not all that easy to find. Better directions for those with a rental car would be appreciated. Meals at the restaurant were a little expensive although the all inclusive breakfast was a plus. Frienly staff, especially Tina.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Jarrow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Arrived into Leipzig Halle at around 9:20pm and quickly made it through the airport and into a taxi. The very short taxi ride cost 13euros which was happily paid for by the hotel then added to my bill (as I had no cash). Check in was fine and I got my free wifi voucher. I was advised that the restaurant was only open until 10pm and therefore had 15 minutes to order something so I left me bag at reception and headed into the restuarant where I sat for 10 minutes until the waiter arrived and told me the kitchen was closed (even though I had been there since 9:45 and it still wasn't 10pm yet). Fortunately he offered to cook me a pizza so at least I got something. after this I went up to my room which I found to be spacious and modern. The bed was comfortable and the wifi was good. There was a bit of noise from aircraft but it didn't go on too late. The only problem I felt the room had was that the bathroom lighting was a little inadequate and thought it could have done with some halogen spotlights particularly over the shower. I was also very suprised to find in the hotel information booklet that the restaurant closed at 11pm (hmmmm!).
Didn't get the chance to have breakfast although it was complimentary but I had to check out at 5:50am so I was 10 minutes too early.
Apart from the let down of not getting served in time in the restaurant this is a good value for money hotel. I would say however that I would only stay here again if I needed to be by the airport as there is nothing else around it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Radefeld
Globana Airport Hotel
#58 of 99 in Leipzig
InterCityHotel Leipzig
InterCityHotel Leipzig
#12 of 99 in Leipzig

Been to Ibis Styles Leipzig? Share your experiences!