“Such kind staff!”

University Inn Midtown
Ranked #71 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I came to comfort inn after my car got hit by hail on the way to the omaha airport. The staff at comfort hotel was VERY kind to me, Selene even went into the rain with me to tape plastic over my broken car window. They sent a food delivery person to get food for me while I worked on my car. They were a bright spot on a hard day for me. Everything else in the hotel was just fine, but that kindness is a unique and special thing. Thank you to all who helped me!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank KerryKG
Luna099, General Manager at University Inn Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you ! It was so great meeting you, I wish circumstances would have been better and that there would have been more that I could do for you that night. Your comments are so appreciated and I'm glad you made it home safely !! Hope to see you again !

There are newer reviews for University Inn Midtown

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Somewhat concerned with previous reviews...not to worry. The location was perfect for our needs and they were so accommodating with our little pups. We have 2 small dogs and they were great to us. Our niece was in the hospital, recoving from a heart transplant, so the front desk manager gave us a "hospital" discount and didnt even charge us extra for our dogs. The hot breakfast was perfect and they worked hard to keep the food stocked and fresn. If i were to go back, I definately would reserve here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank davis-erick
Luna099, General Manager at University Inn Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay ! We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Hotel staff here is very friendly and polite. The Young Black lady that checked me in was very efficient with checking me in and the young blonde lady i believe her name was Heather helped me with directions and nice places to take my husband to dinner. The rooms are updated and and very clean and the housekeeping there was amazing. I usually dont stay at hotels like this because i was aware of its past reputation but i loved this hotel and will definitely recommend it and stay here again. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Austin T
Luna099, General Manager at University Inn Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you ! It was a pleasure having you. Our staff takes pride in being hospitable. We truly appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this hotel is immaculate. So clean, to me this is extremely important for a good night's rest, it's very nice and the staff was so friendly especially Selene...such a sweet and respectful young lady. The breakfast very good too. The only thing I was concerned about was it's near the expressway it wasn't a problem but wish we had a better view but all around my family and I were very satisfied with out stay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Grace C

Thank you so much !! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard every day to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again !

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I checked in on a Friday night, and check in was a breeze, the rooms was waiting for me, and was on the first floor. The rooms was clean and had updated decor. Only missing a fridge, I miss that when traveling. The bed was comfortable, with fresh linens and updated sheets, and comforter. I was attending a meeting at the AT&T Center over the weekend and was very happy with the hotel, as they had a shuttle to the convention Center, that left every 15 min from the front waiting area. The guest parking lot was well lit and enough parking for a full hotel for the weekend conference. Breakfast the next morning was Biscuits and Gravy and scrambled eggs which was plentiful and well stocked. I would stay here again, everyone was pleasant and very professional.

Room Tip: Freeway is on east side of hotel, facing the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Denise B
Luna099, General Manager at University Inn Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

We're are so excited you enjoyed your stay. We sincerely appreciate you comments and look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you !!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is well located, close to the airport and the hospital. Downtown is very close. You are right on the express way which can get you anywhere you want to go. Fantastic staff in Heather, Selene and Brenda. This is a basic hotel with clean comfortable rooms. I spent a week and found no problems except lack of a business center. They tell me it is coming and they allowed me to use the back office computer. I would have given it all five stars if they had a business center. Resturants are near but not within walking distance. I ate a five different resturants all close. I recommend LaCasa Pizzaria for excellent chicken parmesan.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jan A
Luna099, General Manager at University Inn Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thanks Jan ! Your were a pleasure to have. We'll soon have the new computer for the business center I promise !! Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am an avid traveler and decided to give this hotel a chance, despite its ranking, because of its proximity to where I needed to be in Omaha. This hotel is newly renovated and is beautiful! And I felt the staff was very nice and gave me great recommendations for restaurants. My room was clean and comfy. If I could give you any advice, I'd say, give this hotel a chance!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GishFish

Thank you so much !! We have done so many changes to the property. We're excited that you enjoyed staying with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity and we hope to see you again soon. I hope others take your advise and Give us a Chance !!!