“Great Stay!”

Aksarben Suites Omaha
Ranked #51 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Would definitely recommend. Quiet, clean, and overall very nice. The layout is unique and relaxing. The staff were very courteous and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was very good. Didn't use the pool but the area looked very clean. I will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thanks for staying with us and taking time to fill out this review. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate your comments. i will be given to my operations team right away!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Top-notch hotel. Excellent location. Friendly, intelligent staff. Spacious, clean room. Super workout space. Excellent parking. Three newspapers. A warm cookie and very good coffee. Close to Warren Buffet's Nebraska Furniture Mart and one of his favorite restuarants.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The service was excellent, my room was very spacious and clean. It was a pleasure to stay at the Double Tree during my visit to Omaha. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. I will stay at the Double Tree again on my return visits to Omaha.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel's computer had a different reservation date than the confirmation that I was showing. The staff person said I was wrong, walked away from me. She then went to a roon behind the counter, came outside and said they will make an exception. She then downgraded my Hilton status saying, "I see that you are blue so we are doing what we can". What? I think I will stay blue status and start building points elsewhere.

1  Thank William Alexand... B

I am sorry your exprience is not what was expected. This is not typical for us. I am taking this information back to my operations team so this does not happen again uin the future.Please let me know what we can do to make up for this stay!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Nice hotel and beautiful suites, but a strange atmosphere, almost like cell blocks. The TV was blipping on and off with some channels out of range of the satellite, internet not giving full range across the suite, and the stairs are only for emergency exit.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

One set of elevators was not accessible by ramp which is a small inconvenience when wheeling a suitcase behind you. Also found the $13 breakfast a little much. Just stayed at two different Embassy Suites in Twin Cities area that did not charge for exact same breakfast. Vent fan in bathroom was very dirty and also fairly noisy, especially when there is no way of turning it off. A number of holes in the bed sheets as well.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

HVAC systems do not work properly and are noisy, no comp. breakfeast or managers recp. Remodel of rooms was good and lobby is nice. Area is convienent to food and shopping Parking is free and plenty of it