“DoubleTree still a favorite.”

Aksarben Suites Omaha
Ranked #43 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Kearney, United States
“DoubleTree still a favorite.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our room looked clean, it just smelled somewhat wet or stale. This has always been our choice of hotels in the past, but it seems there has been some wear and tear since our last visit. The staff was very friendly. The beds were very comfortable. Still like this hotel a lot because of the spacious suite style rooms. Price is excellent for the type of room you get here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and taking time to fill out this review. Your comments will be given to my operations team right away!

We are excited to share that we are in the process of preparing for a new renovation that you will see in 2014!

Hope to see you back soon at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Omaha!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

dumb "rules of conduct" policy that you make your guest sign, poor construction up grades and very old furnishings. this hotel is disgusting from the exterior, to the lobby, to inside the room. this is a retro from an old Embassy suites and the furnishings came from the old Embassy suites, this hotel is gross!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are changing our conduct policy rules. Sorry that this was given in such a manner.

Williamsburg, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I came to Omaha with a group for work for a video shoot, and the staff was extremely accommodating. One of the front desk staff (can't remember her name) was great with restaurant recommendations. We probably bugged her for 15 minutes each night and she was able to lead us in the right direction. The rooms were clean and updated as well. The only issue I had was the fact that there was a sliding door that led to a common balcony that anyone staying on the floor could walk by. I just made sure to have the curtains closed and checked the lock, but it did make me a little uncomfortable. Also, one of the people in our group had a rather loud group of kids outside his room until late, which considering we signed a piece of paper saying we would abide by a list of rules during our stay, seemed pointless. However, the noise stopped around midnight. Other than that, the rooms were great, the staff was very friendly, and we enjoyed our stay.

Omaha, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Rather old and rundown. Kitchenette has refrigerator, microwave, and sink, but nothing else; not even paper towels. Beds are old. Gym does not open until 7:00AM, so not good for early risers. Lobby can get noisy, which can be heard in rooms.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am sorry your stay was not satisfactory. Please let me know how we can make this right.

Valentine, Nebraska
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Friendly staff, very noisy Heating and AirConditioning, Hair in Bathroom, Bathtub had been refinished and was peeling, breakfast looked like a continental breakfast in most hotels, (make your own waffels, steam table foods like scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes) and it cost $15. I will be looking for a different place to stay next time I am in Omaha.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Omaha,, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The staff was so accommodating to me in many ways. For the four days, they provided transportation to the Downtown Omaha Doubletree where my conference was being held. This is an utmost accommodation that the staff choose to provide for me as I was uncomfortable driving in a different city's downtown area. I cannot express enough words to explain my gratitude and their sincere helpfulness. By the end of my stay, every staff member called me by name and always had a smile for me. Little details leave a great impression. If I had to stay in Omaha again, I would choose this hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We used to stay here many years ago when it was an Embassy Suites. I was worried it might be outdated. I was pleasantly surprised!! They offered me a great rate and a quiet room!! The staff was accommodating and friendly. Check in was a breeze! I made the bad decision to stay at the Ramada the night before and it was AWFUL!! I was in town taking care of a sick family member and I just needed a clean, quiet place to stay. I told my husband, you can cheap out on many things when traveling, but NEVER a hotel!! I will continue to seek out Hilton properties. They are always consistent!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Omaha, responded to this review, October 4, 2013