“One of the Best”

Ranked #32 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Houston
“One of the Best”
Reviewed November 12, 2006

One of the best Hamptons (maybe not high praise). Extemely clean with a very competent staff. The best choice for Omaha.

• Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank RedSpyder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Atlanta
Reviewed October 3, 2006

This was a good hotel in a good location with good people working behind the desk.
The room was standard Hampton Inn. It was clean, very functional, and everything one would expect from this brand. The lobby looks a little iffy, so I was a little worried at check-in, but the room is terrific. I can recommend staying at this hotel without hesitation.
The staff went above and beyond without being annoying. Requests for direction, toothpaste, and change were addressed as though these people were truly honored to have me ask for anything. Not in a suck-up way, but in a good service kind of way.
As a frequent traveler, it's nice not to have to think about the hotel. For me, the best hotels are those that do everything so right that it isn't until you leave the hotel that you realize how well the hotel does everything. This hotel achieved that balance.

• Liked — Seamless service.
  • Disliked — No complaints!
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay here without hesitation!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank CJKatl
home
Reviewed June 13, 2006

I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years and I was really impressed with this hampton. I was sure that the world was becoming rude and intolerant. Then I met the Hampton Staff. The staff at this hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. They went out of thier way for me. They even brought up a mini fridge to my room. The room was quite and clean, the beds comfortable, the breakfast in the am was a nice to start to the day and I felt safe in the and out of the room. If I go back to Omaha I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed March 2006
5 Thank nlaw68
Ontario
Reviewed August 19, 2005

Before we checked in, we asked to see a typical room and noticed the rooms had recently been updated, the staff were very pleasant and are real nice people, we hardly noticed the construction going on within and around the hotel. We stayed 10 nights, our room was excellent ,the daily breakfasts were most welcome.

Well done Hampton Inn!

This is where we will stay on our next trip to Omaha.

• Stayed August 2005
8 Thank AlimacOntario
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 5, 2005

We were just passing through town and stayed only one night. We were very pleased with the large size of the room. The room appeared to be recently nicely updated. The room was very clean with a very comfortable king bed. Nice continental breakfast. Excellent value. If your traveling on Interstate 80 it's a great place to stay. The location is not right off I-80, it's a small drive, but worth it.

• Stayed July 2005
7 Thank Traveling George
midwest
Reviewed May 9, 2005

I chose this hotel based on the previous website reviews. I was pleased to find that the praise was warrented. My number one wish in a hotel is that it be clean. This one was very clean - from the bedding to the bathroom. I came into contact with at least 4 of the employees over our stay and all were very pleasant and helpful. They even delivered my paper in the morning to my room.
Downfalls of this hotel are that it does not have a pool and the roads are a bit tricky getting in and out. Coming in from the north on Dodge Rd. was the easiest way for us. Dodge Rd. also provided us access to most of the other main roads and attractions.
During our stay the hotel was very quiet. It sits near the Westroads mall. Was a quick and easy trip over to get dinner.

• Stayed May 2005
6 Thank typicalfamily
Woodbury, MN
Reviewed January 11, 2005

We stayed here in November. Room was spacious and comfortable. The new wireless high-speed internet worked perfectly. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The expanded breakfast was way above average and the stay was an excellent value. The location is great although a bit difficult to get to from the freeway. We will definitely seek this hotel out for future stays.

8 Thank PeterMSP