“Great place, awesome staff”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha
Ranked #32 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Ontario
“Great place, awesome staff”
Reviewed August 19, 2005

Before we checked in, we asked to see a typical room and noticed the rooms had recently been updated, the staff were very pleasant and are real nice people, we hardly noticed the construction going on within and around the hotel. We stayed 10 nights, our room was excellent ,the daily breakfasts were most welcome.

Well done Hampton Inn!

This is where we will stay on our next trip to Omaha.

• Stayed August 2005
8 Thank AlimacOntario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 5, 2005

We were just passing through town and stayed only one night. We were very pleased with the large size of the room. The room appeared to be recently nicely updated. The room was very clean with a very comfortable king bed. Nice continental breakfast. Excellent value. If your traveling on Interstate 80 it's a great place to stay. The location is not right off I-80, it's a small drive, but worth it.

• Stayed July 2005
7 Thank Traveling George
midwest
Reviewed May 9, 2005

I chose this hotel based on the previous website reviews. I was pleased to find that the praise was warrented. My number one wish in a hotel is that it be clean. This one was very clean - from the bedding to the bathroom. I came into contact with at least 4 of the employees over our stay and all were very pleasant and helpful. They even delivered my paper in the morning to my room.
Downfalls of this hotel are that it does not have a pool and the roads are a bit tricky getting in and out. Coming in from the north on Dodge Rd. was the easiest way for us. Dodge Rd. also provided us access to most of the other main roads and attractions.
During our stay the hotel was very quiet. It sits near the Westroads mall. Was a quick and easy trip over to get dinner.

• Stayed May 2005
6 Thank typicalfamily
Woodbury, MN
Reviewed January 11, 2005

We stayed here in November. Room was spacious and comfortable. The new wireless high-speed internet worked perfectly. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The expanded breakfast was way above average and the stay was an excellent value. The location is great although a bit difficult to get to from the freeway. We will definitely seek this hotel out for future stays.

8 Thank PeterMSP
Omaha
Reviewed November 14, 2004

This is a great hotel - especially for the price. The deluxe breakfast is free every morning and has everything from coffee and donuts to cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, hot items (sausage, eggs), different juices - it is great. The rooms are spacious and meticulously kept. It has a perfect location and the amenities are second to none. No, this is not the Hilton but it is a great value and a hotel that I would certainly visit again.

10 Thank 2catmama
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2004

The hotel is an older property but very well kept. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean. Noise level was low and I slept very well.The staff explained that they had just had renovations and it showed! I left my phone charger and lost an ear ring while I was there and to my suprise, it was returned via mail in three days! The hotel is right across from a huge mall that I could walk to. My overall stay was very good.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member