Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Omaha
$139
MagnoliaHotels.com
$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliving roomfull kitchenwaffleshot breakfaststove topan overnight staydishwasherroomyvanityzoorates
Reviewed May 21, 2010

As a travel writer for Fido Friendly Magazine, I travel all over the United States with my two Bernese Mt dogs. The Premier Suites in Omaha, Nebraska is my pick for the best of the best place to stay when travelling through Nebraska with one's pets.

An oasis of QUIET, fenced-in landscaped greenery just off I80, each suite is like a home away from home, with bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen, wi-fi, and lots of space. The hotel is very clean and the staff friendly and pet loving. There is a beautiful pool in the center of the complex and an extensive warm breakfast served every morning.

Within walking distance is a wonderful italian restaurant called "Spezia" which we dined at one evening. It was also fabulous not to have to get into the car after an 8 hour drive once we parked at the Premier Suites.

All pet-friendly rooms open up directly to lush, beautifully manicured greenery for instant satisfaction for ones pup when "he has to go".

The prices are unbelievably reasonable and overall, the Premier Suites is perfect for a quick stop over on a long trip OR an extended stay in the Omaha area. Thumbs up all around!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank FIDO_MOM
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Omaha with my husband and almost-2-year-old son. I could not have been more pleased with our stay. The hotel room was large enough for my son to play in during downtime, everything was extremely clean, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good, the decor was modern, and I especially loved the separate living and bedroom areas. I accidentally left my cell phone in our room when we checked out and called about an hour later to check on it. The lady at the front desk quickly sent someone to check on it and it was located promptly. They had it waiting for me when I returned. I am now going to look for more Homewood Suites hotels when we travel to other cities.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2009

Our stay was wonderful. The rooms are great and the staff went out of there way to provide service. We had a total of eight rooms and not one thing was ever wrong!
I highly recommend this property to anyone going to the area.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2009

Our family stayed at the Omaha Homewood Suites located at 7010 Haskell during an extended wedding weekend and all were highly pleased with our stay here. The location was easily accessible from the interstate and also within an easy distance to shopping and many of Omaha's attractions.

This hotel property was excellent in every respect. The rooms were comfortably well-appointed, spacious and exceeded all expectations. The staff was friendly and accommodating . The complementary breakfasts were very good in a relaxed casual setting enjoyed by all.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2009

We got pretty lucky as my company had a very good corporate rate with this hotel that allowed us to pick either a 1 BR or 2BR suite -- of course we got the larger suite. The hotel is laid out as if it used to be an apartment/condo complex, the main benefit to this is that while it's only a couple of minutes from I-80, it's not on any busy street so we had no noise whilst in our "room." The suite was sort of like a 1BR suite with a lockoff to another bedroom and bathroom. Perfect when you have small children. We picked a unit in Bldg 2 and it was ideal. No elevators, but only 2 stories total. Breakfast was typical yet solid for a Homewood Suites. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family