“Dinner with Tandem Biking friends”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #50 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stopped here after the Omaha home show in August. Bang Bang shrimp was delicious as always, ceviche just okay. Everyone's meal was wonderful and desert hit the spot.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good service, good food, good atmosphere, nice location and reasonable prices make the Bonefish a good experience. The menu has a number of great seafood and non-seafood items. The food is prepared quickly and presented well. Dinner for two with salads, an appetizer and ice tea came to $57 before tip.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary. A great experience from start to finish. Our server was spectacular!! Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer was too die for as was the corn chowder with crabmeat. All of our courses were yummy and very reasonably priced. A great place to go for a special occasion or just a regular night out. Was very busy but got us in promptly. One of our favorites in Omaha and top seafood restaurants in the country. Fresh seafood and great value. Must go!!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The sea food was great. This restaurant offers smaller portions for those of us that are travelers
that can not eat a full entree.
We did have to wait an hour, but we went at prime time on a Friday night.
It was a little loud and hard to hear the waiter. I can but fussy he got everything right.
I will go again went back in Omaha

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went to Bonefish for my birthday on a Saturday evening and was able to walk in and get a table at 1830. We hadn't been here for a couple of years and were disappointed in the menu. We both ended up getting orange roughy with vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes. I could be wrong because it had been awhile since we ate here but it seemed to my wife and I that they used to have several more choices on the menu. The food tasted good and was served hot which is a must for me. My wife had a couple of hypnotic martinis which she enjoyed. The atmosphere was nice and the service was efficient although we both thought our server was a bit on the goofy side. I'm not sure I would eat here again simply because there wasn't a lot on the menu that looked good to me.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!