“Decent BBQ”

Add it.
Red Zone BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Memphis isn't my preferred style, so it's not my favorite place in town, but Red Zone was still pretty tasty. Brisket was juicy, sides fairly standard, and prices in line with most of its competitors.

The atmosphere is like others have described--fast food/cafeteria like and I'll even forgive the Husker gear everywhere--but you don't go to a BBQ place for the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 23, 2010

We drive from east Omaha here for the smoked turkey sandwich for me, the brisket for my wife. It is our favorite BBQ in town.

Reviewed January 25, 2010

Excellent food, great service, clean place, and smells delicious as soon as you walk in the door! I could eat here every day! I love the smoked Turkey and the homemade BBQ chips! The owner is a cool guy who loves chatting with the customers... loved this place!

Reviewed January 22, 2010

I found this restaurant about a year ago, and we always make a point of eating there whenever we get to Omaha! The pulled pork and brisket are my all time favorites along with a generous helping of their cheesy potatoes. Oh, and don't miss out on the cornbread muffins or homemade cobbler, either. Service is good, staff is friendly and helpful, and found the restaurant to be clean and neat. Last time we were there, the place was packed, and we got one of the last tables. Nice atmosphere, too, and wouldn't hesitate to bring my kids along.

Reviewed January 22, 2010

I loved every bit of Red Zone. From the BBQ to the cheesy potatoes and the corn bread. The service was very good. Very Friendly! We go to Omaha just for Red Zone!!