“Awesome take on Italian”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Awesome take on Italian”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had the beef burgundy and it was fantastic. I sat at the bar and the staff was great. The bread and caesar salad were addicting, but I had to save room for my dinner. I really had a hard time picking out what to eat because it all looked so good. I would go back.

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Old Style Italian in Omaha”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This old style Italian restaurant is somewhat off the beaten path - yet still within 10 minutes of most of Omaha. Not a great parking lot either and the entrance is kind of hard to find. Truly a local hangout. Get past all of the impediments and one finds a more traditional and quite good restaurant. The wine list is reasonably good ( ask about the bottles in the locker in the corner) . The menu is not huge but quite extensive with something to please almost anyone. Medium and large booths fit groups of 4 - 6 or more if you are really chummy. Larger tables are scattered throughout too. Salads were ok to good. Main course items that we ordered were all very good.
Try the spumoni - it was very good too.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank yellowpixels
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Spectacular Salmon”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The Honey Pepper Salmon was so incredibly good (medium rare!) that I had it for six meals over the next 4 days. I was staying at the hotel next door, and just walked over for most of my lunches and suppers. Two of the times, it was slightly overcooked, but still delicious, and for one of those, I mentioned it, and they offered to get me a new filet, I declined, but they gave me a complimentary (and delicious) tiramisu anyway.

The wait staff was mostly very friendly and attentive.

Probably the second best salmon I've ever had after The Bricks in Hot Springs, AR. I seriously kept daydreaming about it hours after eating it.

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, reasonably priced.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I chose this restaurant due to the close proximity to my hotel, and the reviews I read. I was not disappointed.

The menu is varied, and the prices are reasonable. I enjoyed the pasta with salmon dish that I had. The portion was large enough for me to take some home for another meal.

The service was also very good. My waiter was attentive without being obtrusive.

I would eat at Spezia's again, and would also recommend it to others.

Visited June 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Eating at this restaurant was one of the best parts of the trip. Food and wine was great! We left, and immediately went out and found the same bottle of the wine we were drinking. Would go back again on next visit to Omaha!

• Visited May 2014