“Great Food and Service”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

While on a recent business trip to Omaha, my associate and I dined at Spezia primarily because it was in close proximity to the hotel we were staying in. I've dined at the Sioux Falls location where the food and service have been a bit unpredictable so I was somewhat apprehensive. Upon arrival, the restaurant has a very comfortable and inviting feel to it. We didn't have a reservation, but it was in the middle of the week and they had no problem accommodating us. Our waiter, Jeffery was awesome. His knowledge of wine and the menu items made the selection process easy. I ordered a petite filet accompanied with scallops and both my steak and the seafood were cooked exactly how I ordered them. The entree my associate ordered was also prepared the way she had asked. We never felt rushed, the service was perfect, and overall a very good experience!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was excellent. Decor very good. However prices very high on a business dinner budget. Much better for a date night.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

It had been many, many years since visiting this establishment and fortunately we had the opportunity to go again and was it worth it. Your meal starts with some excellent soft, light rolls then we were presented with some of the best Italian we've had in years. The gnocchi was excellent, the cheese ravioli was excellent and the giglio with chicken and asparagus was one of the best Italian dishes we've tasted in quite a while. The only two little dings, the salads (which are extra) were nothing special and could be spruced up with some extra accompaniments and the iced tea was rather blah. However this has to be the best Italian in Omaha and would be an excellent stop when planning a romantic evening.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been here for years and decided go back for Sunday brunch / lunch. Very glad we did. This is not a large restaurant but it has a warm atmosphere and excellent brunch / dinner menu. We opted for regular rather than brunch items are we're not disappointed. My cioppino was excellent and my wife loved the peach chicken. The wine list was more than adequate with a nice selection of both low and higher end options including some not so easily found by the glass (e.g., The Prisoner). All in all a great meal with attentive service. We will be back.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Great appetizers, beverages, atmosphere, and menu...booth allows quite conversation...one of my favorites...parking can be crowded.

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!