“Fantastic in Every Way”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,356 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Omaha Area
“Fantastic in Every Way”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was my second time to this restaurant. A friend had previously taken me there for lunch, and this time I took my wife. We were seated promptly in a very private booth. It was perfect.

The service was great and the food was incredible. The atmosphere was wonderful. I had lamb chops with portobellow mushrooms. In the past, I have avoided these mushrooms, never caring much for them, but these were amazing. Grilled with a mouth watering flavor, that was only topped by my lambchops which were cooked to perfection. It was also served with garlic potatoes and mixed grilled vegies and plenty of hot rolls

We received very generous portions and the price was excellent. Our server was Tiffany and honestly I don't know how she could have been more attentive. She stated that she loved her job and had worked there for six years.

When she offered dessert, we turned her down stating that we had come there for my wife's birthday, but were stuffed to the brim, but then she surprised us with a rather large piece of tiramisu which was incredible - and she later told us that was the birthday portion and that the normal portion was twice that big -

Everything was fantastic and I can't wait to go again.

• Visited February 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Gross Pasta”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The Pasta Was Mush U Could Have Got Getter Out Of A Can And The Sause was very runny we asked for a refund but was told we could not so we payed for this horrible food and left

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jeff J
Omaha, Nebraska
“Always a Great Dining Experience for Us”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love the menu selections and the knowledgeable servers. Some of our favorites on the menu are the Ciao Baby Salad, Day Boat Diver Scallops or the Shrimp and Scallops, and any any of the steak selections. We love their bread presentation with the dipping sauce, too. We love the atmosphere, with quite a few choices of intimate booths. We have also enjoyed quite a few wine selections that were recommended by staff. It's a bit pricey for us, but it's one of our favorite "Let's splurge" or Let's celebrate" places.

Visited December 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great food in a great setting”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We always enjoy dining here. Our last few times we came specifically for lunch during the Xmas season and it was just as good as dinner time. The waitstaff was knowledgeable, courteous and the food was awesome. The menu isn't limited in selections which is a major plus! Wine selection is really nice as well. With the numerous amount of restaurants in Omaha this one is consistent.

• Visited December 2012
Omaha, NE
“Perfect place to celebrate an anniversary.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

While I worked nearby, Spezia was a favorite spot for entertaining clients and visitors to Omaha. Then in 2006, my job moved downtown, and I discovered many equally wonderful restaurants there...and for some reason forgot about Spezia. Our receipt of a gift card recently took my wife and i back to this old favorite for our 31st anniversary, and are we glad it did. Our appetizer, salad, and entree was as fresh, bountiful, and flavorable as we remembered. I had the gorgonzola encrusted tenderloin that was prepared perfectly. In fact, if i knew i was to die tomorrow, I would be back tonight to pair this entree again with a Makers Mark on the rocks. The flavor combination of the cheese, beef and bourbon are literally to die for. We ended our meal with a pairing of wine and dessert which was also delicious. Both were recommended by our server who was very knowledgeable. We will not soon forget how wonderful this jewel of a restaurant is right in the middle of Omaha.

1 Thank Pescadero50

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!