“Never again”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I ordered fettucini alfredo and it came looking like skim milk. I can do better than that out of a jar! Calling it mediocre food is being generous

1  Thank wanderingCole

Reviewed March 29, 2012

best food ever i ate there with wife and kids on our first family vacation and i have no problems going back yes kinda exspensive but well worth it so if u can spend the money go eat there they made some kind of sauce for the bread which was viniger olive oil and parm chess very tasty i have nothing bad to say about this place but i didnt get to eat there twice

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I went to Spezia for lunch with a friend. I loved the warm ambiance of the restaurant. The hostess greeted us with a friendly smile. Though we were early for our reservation, we were seated right away. Our waiter was attentive. He kept my water filled and took our orders in a timely manner. We did have to wait for our check, though.

I ordered the Tuscan burger with the pepper parmesan fries. The burger was brought to me medium rare, as ordered, but it was burnt and crusty on the outside (the burgers are wood fired but this seemed excessive). The mushroom sauce and the grilled Tuscan bread it came with were good. The fries were excellent. My friend, who likes spicey, ordered the seafood fra diavolo. She said hers was good, not great, but good.

Overall, I got the feeling that this was not typical of a meal for Spezia. When in Omaha again, I would like to come back for dinner.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Love! Love! Love! As a self proclaimed foodie, I have never not been dazzled at spezia. The flavors are rich and complex clearly using fresh ingredients. For about 20% more than the olive garden you can have the best Italian food I've had since Rome.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is a great place for a business lunch. The atmosphere is good as is the food.

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!