“Fresh seafood variety”

Shucks Fish House & Oyster Bar
Ranked #50 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Description: Have you been to the Gulf Coast or New England and liked the feel of a good old-fashioned Oyster Bar? Well, we brought one back for you! Featuring Oysters on the Half Shell, shucked right in front of you. Shrimp or Oyster Po' Boys, Walleye, Fried Clam Strips, Shrimp, Calamari and Oysters (thinnest breading in town). Plus Crab Cakes, Clam Chowder, Gumbo, wide selection of Salads, and daily FRESH FISH specials.
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Always great seafood. Very fresh seafood. Awesome baby cakes also! Service at tha 119 location is ok. It's service is very hit and miss. A lot like a bar so don't expect great things from the wait staff , but worth the trip!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is definitely a must go place. The seafood is terrific and the service is great. The oysters are awesome, pricey, but worth it, especially being landlocked as we are. It is great to have a place that feels like you're eating along the Chesapeake Bay. I don't know about this location. There's another Shucks on 168th and Center in the shops of Legacy. I imagine they're both great.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Shucks is absolutely fantastic They have hands down the freshest seafood that is always cooked to perfection. I like the Wharf style atmosphere that gives the feeling of being on the coast. The service is excellent and they have a great beer and cocktail selection. They also have one of the best Happy Hours in town.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food and drink! Very comfortable! Many nightly specials that keep the menu interesting! We will be back soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I do not eat fish, but my family does. I stop to buy fish from their market and they are wonderful about giving you cooking advice (and you can get the spices right there!) I do love shellfish, and they have THE BEST shrimp and their shrimp sauce is "to die for." I always take a shrimp platter when we are visiting friends and people are always asking me where I got the shrimp. The restaurant will not disappoint either.

Been to Shucks Fish House & Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!