“SHUCKS LEGACY!!”

Shucks Fish House & Oyster Bar
Ranked #86 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Have you been to the Gulf Coast or New England and liked the feel of a good old-fashioned Oyster Bar? Well, we brought one back for you! Featuring Oysters on the Half Shell, shucked right in front of you. Shrimp or Oyster Po' Boys, Walleye, Fried Clam Strips, Shrimp, Calamari and Oysters (thinnest breading in town). Plus Crab Cakes, Clam Chowder, Gumbo, wide selection of Salads, and daily FRESH FISH specials.
nebraska
“SHUCKS LEGACY!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

YUMMMMYYYYY!!! I have wanted to try SHUCKS buy my hubby is not big on fish. I have to say AMAZING!! I had the Blackened Salmon and he had the Risotto.... both were so good! My hubby was shocked and cant wait to go back..as he will eat shrimp!! We had an appetizer of Asian Shrimp. AWESOME!! All suggestions of the BEST SERVER!!! He was spot on with everything he suggested right down to the beer! This place has superb service, excellent food(such a variety) and great atmosphere. I can not wait to go back again and again!

• Visited September 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
“Not fancy, but delicious”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friends from western Nebraska drove in to come here, we went with and weren't disappointed. Very good oyster options, wide range of beers from light to very dark, all around a fun place to spend a casual evening. Lots of the really good stuff is deep-fried and delicious.

Visited September 2011
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Fresh and Sweet Oysters!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Really?.. I can't believe that Old Chicago is ranked higher than Shucks!...

I went during happy hour and we order as appetizers 10 oysters. They were so fresh and sweet that we order 10 more. I had them while drinking a local brewed IPA... Lucky bucket.

As main entree we had Citrus Scallops and Crawfish Etouffee. The scallops were good...

The ambiance was relaxed and service was good. For my wife and I, no matter how the restaurant looks, as long as it is clean and the food is good.. is all what it matters.

• Visited August 2012
omaha
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great service, great food, relaxing atmosphere ( come in your shorts and tshirt - but do it with flair )casual dining at its best

Visited July 2012
Central Nebraska
“Not fancy, but great service, great food!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We were at the downtown location- got there in time for Happy Hour- $.60 oysters! We enjoyed those, then I had the Blackened Basa and Husband had the salmon. Both were excellent! Better than the seafood dinners we had the night before at a much fancier, pricier Omaha restaurant. The atmosphere is a little like a dive bar, but we had so much fun and the staff was so friendly. The bartender even gave us an oyster shucking lesson. It is definitely our "go to" restaurant in Omaha.

Visited June 2012

Been to Shucks Fish House & Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!