Tripadvisor
Omaha
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat ping pong table fruit infused water spin bikes odd numbered rooms lap lane double king room big walk in shower old market clorox wipes tv channels free shuttle usual hotel rooms are huge heartland of america park convenience store
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this hotel because it caters to health conscious guests. There is workout equipment in each room with TV channels showing exercises! The room was spacious and clean. I was there for a convention and the hotel offered shuttle service. Here is my complaint. I waited two hours on one day to get a ride, due to the hotel not being able to locate the second shuttle driver, and the airport crews always got priority in shuttles.(It was snowing outside so walking was not an option). And another day I got a ride but had to wait 45 minutes to get picked up going back to the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2019

The good: Large rooms with exercise equipment in each. Very comfy bed. Good workout room. Quick wifi

The not so good: Shower takes forever to warm up, the soap and shampoo dispenser pumps barely function and barely enough water pressure to rinse off.

Breakfast slow with very limited choices. Plastic disposable cups for the coffee

Windows don’t keep out street noise.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at EVEN Hotels Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Hi E4510YVjimc,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. While I am elated to see that you rated our cleanliness with a 5 and you found your room to your satisfaction, I am sorry if the condition of the shower, some of the bathroom amenities, soundproofing and breakfast selection were a let-down.

IHG's goal is to provide consistent and exemplary guest satisfaction so your comments will certainly help us as we continue better our services.

I understand that this stay has left a sour note to you, but we still look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back.
Warmest Regards,

Dhang R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 25, 2019

My first stay at this brand. I found it to be interesting for it is a health theme hotel. Everyone was real nice and the shuttle driver was great. There is no meals included with the room rate but there are places to eat fairly close by.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Stayed several nights and enjoyed the convenient location. Entire staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient safe parking lot. Would stay here again. The only daweback was that there was no in-room safe. There are safe deposit boxes at the front desk with 24-hr. access.

Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here when in Omaha for a concert at the Orpheum. Very impressed- rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Front desk stay was very friendly and helpful. They also offered free shuttle device to Old Market. Even picked us up after the concert which was great because it was pouring rain. Definitely would stay here again when in Omaha.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple