“Best fajita's around”

Ranked #122 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Roja Mexican Grill serves it up Tex-Mex style. Fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, tostadas, chimichangas and more, all with sizzling smack and an extra helping of Tex flavor.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love this place. From the moment you walk in the upbeat ambiance hits you right in the face. The greeters are friendly and the service is wonderful. The fajita's are the best in town. And who offers happy hour on the weekend's anymore, Roja's does. The prices are also reasonable and you never leave hungry, only wanting to come back again.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Great service, ambiance and drinks... too bad I can't say the same thing about the food.

I ordered the chicken Enchilada and even though it is not bad it is far from desirable. I also order the guacamole which was ordinary.

However as the title said, service and drinks were excellent and the price very fair.

FlagshipRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Roja Mexican Grill West, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience. I will follow up with you privately. Best, Megan

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food is okay here, albeit not what I was expecting. I've definitely had better Mexican. We went during happy hour, so I was very happy with the price! The environment was nice, too. However, the service wasn't great -- our waitress took our order and that was the last time we saw her. Someone else brought our food out and we never got any refills until we were getting ready to leave. We probably won't go back, as there are much better Mexican restaurants around here.

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I will follow up with you privately.
Best, Megan

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Love this place, whether it's for a quick lunch or drinks after work. The food, drinks, and service can be counted on.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

While the food here is okay, and the place in nice, it's really more or a place to be and to be seen. If you want the best Mexican in Omaha go to Cilantro's. If you like avg food, higher prices and being in a fancier place go here.

Been to Roja Mexican Grill West? Share your experiences!