Pros: Distance from highway and Old Market area. Very clean. Free, very good choices for breakfast. Nice decor. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Free shuttle that runs until 12pm, it will go within 3 miles of the hotel, which covers a lot of the Omaha downtown "hotspots". The shuttle also goes to the zoo.
Cons: Very small room (we had a king bed)-I've actually never stayed in a room so small, while it didn't really bother us, I think it's good for travelers who expect more space to know. Location-while it is conveniently located close to the highway, Old Market and the TD Ameritrade Park, it sits farther back and right on the railroad tracks in what I would call a "sketchy" area. We regularly saw homeless people passing by the side and back of the hotel, and the stores (pawn shops) and bars around seemed a little out of place. I have to be honest, I didn't feel very safe back there.
Overall, it was a decent stay. If the hotel was located elsewhere, I would have given it 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in our spacious double-bed suite. Enjoy two, 42" LCD TV's in each room, sofa-bed sleeper, complimentary WiFi and complimentary breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Omaha Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown Hotel Omaha
- Fairfield Inn Omaha
- Omaha Fairfield Inn