“Declined a bit over the last few years”
Review of Super 8 Omaha NE

Super 8 Omaha NE
Ranked #69 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for the Berkshire weekend in 2013, 2011, and 2010. I wrote a 4-star review here after that first stay (4-star for a Super 8, of course), but it's declined a little. The staff was unremarkable and the room amenities & comfort were subpar for a Super 8. Most annoyingly, the bed dipped toward the middle and the bottom sheet was neither fitted nor large enough to tuck securely under the mattress.

I just found an article saying this location was sold in early 2013, which might explain somewhat.

Still a decent place to stay for Berkshire weekend in terms of value & location, but I'll look for other places next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alma S
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were on a move from Iowa to Colorado and had to pull off for a stay because we have 2 little girls. We have stayed at many Super 8's so it was the obvious choice for a hotel at 11 PM. WOW were we wrong. First off the room was dirty...white something on the floor, smelly, just gross. Beds weren't very comfortable, pillows were pathetic. We woke up in the morning took the dog out and went to grab something out of the car...only to find it wasn't there. Our car was broken into and almost all of our valuables were stolen. Valuing well over $2000. I proceeded to the front desk calmly and asked if they had cameras in the parking lot, the woman told me no and it was "too bad" that happenened to us. I asked if they would at least refund our money as we were not satisfied with our room, the safety, or the service then I was told "I'm sorry that's not our fault there is nothing we can do" with a smile....some empathy. She then called "the manager" because I was being mean haha! He came down the stairs in a filthy tee shirt and baggy pajama pants. He laughed and basically repeated the desk clerk by telling me there's nothing I can do. Please don't make the same mistake we did. The way they acted it wouldn't surprise me if they are enjoying our electronics and clothes today.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
nilb675, Manager at Super 8 Omaha NE, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Reviewed March 20, 2013