“Convenient, Good Value”

Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Cedar Park, Texas
“Convenient, Good Value”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have to say that the room layout was a little funky---there seemed to be some retro 60's/70's touches, like the shower compartment that looked like a pod from a space craft. But, even with some dated touches, the room worked great. The price was very good for being right by the airport (we decided to go there for an early flight on a sub-0 night). The only clerk was slammed as we walked in, and he handled the situation with aplomb and was very polite. The breakfast was adequate---not great, but enough to get you going. Free shuttle (didn't use, so can't comment on), which we used as our backup, in case of car failure. We were in-and-out, and were happy with the room, price, and service.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
omahanesi, General Manager at Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Omaha, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear TraveledFarAndWide,

Thanks for the great review! I'm sure that you noticed that we have recently remodeled our lobby area and I'm pleased to tell you that our guest rooms are scheduled to be renovated later on this year!

I'm glad to hear that you felt that our hotel was a great value! We really strive to make our guests feel like they are getting their money's worth when they stay with us. I'm also very glad to hear that our front desk agent still handled a busy moment like the professional that he is. We are very proud of our exceptional staff here!

We hope to see you again. Thanks again for using Trip Advisor to review our hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed February 21, 2012

took the shuttle and they took care of car. Rate was around $75.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Dear jrupe0,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your review is to the point about what we do! Our shuttle service is available to airport guests from 4 a.m. for those early flights and into the evening until the airport closes. For our guests that are driving to our hotel and flying out the next day we offer a valet parking service that delivers your vehicle to a secured lot during your trip (parking is 5$/day). Take the shuttle to the airport and when you fly back in you can take the shuttle service directly to the parking lot to pick up your vehicle. It's that easy!

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again!
Sioux City, Iowa
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The gal who checked us in was friendly, did her job well. The room was not clean, bed uncomfortable. I cleaned the telephone,remote,toilet seat,door handles and all the light switches with clorox wipes that I carry with me.Since dirt was visible.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Carol D,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the comments that guests say about our hotel because it helps us to improve the quality of our service. I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping staff to ensure that no guest has the same experience that you did with cleanliness. We are committed to providing excellent service and a clean, comfortable room for all of our guests.

Thank you also for the kind words regarding our front desk staff. We are very proud to have a great team of individuals working for you!

I hope that you choose the Sleep Inn & Suites Omaha again, and have a great day!

Travelers are raving about these Omaha hotels

Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I work at a Sleep Inn back home and I am very disappointed with this one. The hotel is way behind on their updating. The check-in lasted about 10 minutes. I wanted to pay cash and was told they're trying to not accept cash at night and I should pay cash when I checkout. I know that you're card gets an authorization hold placed after the first night and I didn't want that to happen which is why I wanted to pay cash. I brought my reservation confirmation with and was told a higher price than my conf. stated. Frustrating check-in, disappointing rooms.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Great rates online and conveniently located right next door to the airport terminal. We came late, stayed the night and drove out the next morning. Desk clerk was helpful and most pleasant. Quick checkin. Internet connection was great! I ran a speed check and it was equal to our high speed service at home. Complimentary breakfast was adequate. Several choices of cold and hot cereal, waffle maker, donuts, sweet rolls, bagels, coffee, juice, etc. The breakfast area is under remodeling so the atmosphere is a decor is a little rough, but was clean and adequate seating. We've stayed here several times before and the room was clean as it always is. TV channels were all snowy pictures and some so bad you couldn't watch them, but we tied into the internet and watched netflix instead. Bet this place will be even better when the renovations are completed -- hope the new rooms will stay have the same pricing as they do now.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you don't like hauling your luggage up the stairs. Be sure to sp...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Havana, Cuba
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My trips to Nebraska have only one purpose: to visit the Indians who live in two reservations about 95 miles north. Usually my flights arrive late at night so a very long time ago, I came across this hotel just a brief ride away from the airport (less than five minutes, straightforward).
Over the years the staff have come and gone but the friendliness and readiness to help remains. I highly recommend this hotel for those who have to catch an early flight or arrive in Omaha very late at night

Room Tip: The more often you come, greater your chances of getting rooms closer to the office and if you are l...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank aungkhant
omahanesi, General Manager at Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Omaha, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great review! Our staff is the #1 reason that people continue to choose our hotel over area competitors and we are VERY proud of that! Thanks for putting the tip on how to get great rooms. Joining Choice Privileges and earning points at Choice Hotels will not only give you points that you can use towards free stays, but it will also give you priority to our best rooms! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Patrick Ennen
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The hotel is currently under renovation and the rooms are being completely redone. The beds were very comfortable with flat screen television and shower and bathroom are new. The area is not the best but it was okay. I had no problems with the place. Didn't have the breakfast.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor for us! We are going through a renovation and we can't wait until it is complete. Our lobby and breakfast areas will be completed by the end of 2011. While we have begun to improve some items in our guest rooms such as the televisions that you mentioned, we will begin full room renovations next year! Come back and see us soon!

Patrick Ennen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha Airport
Super 8 Omaha Eppley Airport/Carter Lake
Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport
Best Western Plus Omaha Airport Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Omaha Airport Downtown

Been to Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Omaha? Share your experiences!