“Excellent accomodations for a fair price”

Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Ranked #4 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent accomodations for a fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2010

This is a beautiful, charming hotel and is close to downtown Omaha and the Old Market District. For a hotel this nice, the price was excellent. We definitely recommend!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2010

I travel alone and this is my first stay at any Magnolia. I decided to try it based on reviews and price (I booked it on Expedia for $40 less a night than anywhere else). I have just been here for one of my two nights. My experience so far:

Love the superb service, very clean room, wonderful breakfast, and that I feel safe. Wishing that I could make my room cooler, the Front Desk says it's as low as it can go. Thermostat reads 67 degrees, but NO WAY, I wonder if their thormostat works properly. It's very warm everywhere. And...although internet is free, it's wireless in the lobby, not on the room. I do not like having to sit at the desk and plug a cable in to use my in room service (archaic really). I did not arive early enough to enjoy the free evening reception, but I did partake in the cookies and milk (yum-yum). Very nice bar/restaurant setting.

With the lack of ability to cool my room to my liking, and the fact that I am tethered to the desk to use the in room internet, I would have to think about when and why I stay again. Probably not for business, or in the hot summer months. But for personal travel when it's cool, yes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Boulder Creek, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

i enjoyed my stay and service received by the staff of magnolia hotel the free shuttle service is great and very pleasant for tired person like me .i was very pleased overall
with my stay .

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Council Bluffs, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

Great location. Great Hotel. Would highly recomment it for business or leisure travelers.

Fort Dodge, IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

I enjoyed the hotel room, the front desk was helpful, somewhat young but made good food recommendations. Enjoyed the valet and the room. Bed wasn't the most comfortable, but it was definitely good enough. The bedding was wonderful and the pillows were good.

Shakopee, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

I was participating in a conference nearby, and found the Magnolia to be an excellent stay. With a free airport shuttle and a good downtown location, I was easily able to walk to my conference and to enjoy the great Omaha Marketplace, with lots of fine dining and fun. Without a doubt, the staff was the finest I've encountered in a hotel. The shuttle drivers, the front desk, the bar staff and the hotel service staff were friendly and professional - but being a stereotypical midwestern sort, I appreciate the friendliness the most. My room was cold - and the heat indez outside was 125. It was quiet. Lets face it, downtown Omaha has realy slipped, but I never felt unsafe and it was a short walk to lots of great entertainment.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

As always, the staff were exremely welcoming and friendly. The historic building is a nice break from new age construction, and carries with it charm.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Omaha hotels
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
Hilton Omaha
Hilton Omaha
#9 of 81 in Omaha
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,307 reviews

Been to Magnolia Hotel Omaha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnolia Hotel Omaha

Property: Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Address: 1615 Howard Street, Omaha, NE 68102-2705
Location: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Omaha
#4 Business Hotel in Omaha
#6 Family Hotel in Omaha
Hotel Class:4 star — Magnolia Hotel Omaha 4*
This downtown Omaha hotel offers stylish rooms & suites located near many major corporate headquarters and offices. The hotel also features meeting & event facilities and extended stay accommodations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel Omaha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Magnolia Omaha Hotel Omaha