“Romance!”

Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I booked the romance package as a Christmas gift for my husband...a chance to get away just the two of us...lovely roses and chocolate dipped strawberries...a trail of roses petals to the bed was a great touch!...we love staying at the Magnolia...had a king parlor suite this time...I really prefer the king corner suite...it just seemed larger and more modern...anyway we will book again...the lounge staff is fabulous!...

Room Tip: King corner suite big windows with great light!
1  Thank Sarah4501
There are newer reviews for Magnolia Hotel Omaha

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I chose this hotel for business travel as a change from the Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn routine & I was very pleased. The hotel staff were friendly & polite upon my arrival, the valet parking service was prompt & the room was clean & adequate for a quick one night stay. The hotel is well situated in a good downtown location, close to restaurants & the lively old market area. The building has lots of character & is very charming. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Simon M
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A beautiful building with very comfy and warm rooms; beds were perfect and truly enjoyed the space we had! A warm, cordial staff always quick with a smile and helpful at all times; the cookies & milk at night is a special touch. Enjoyed a few drinks in their wonderful lounge and thought the space outside in the courtyard was gorgeous; an outstanding hotel which our family will enjoy staying at in the near future. Highly recommend their hotel; top notch!

Room Tip: Had a King Parlor Suite; loved the two levels and having a separate living room.
1  Thank Kelli M
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I purchased a gift certificate (and paid full value for it) for my parents. When I attempted to book them a room on New Year's Eve, I was told this was a "blackout period" for gift certificates, even though I was not informed that there were black out periods when I purchased the gift certificate. Then, although I was promised a refund, a manager later called me back and told me I would not be receiving one. I have never heard of having blackout periods for a gift certificate (which essentially you are paying full value for). This is a really deceptive business practice that seems to be designed to take advantage of paying customers. I would expect this sort of low-rent practice and customer service from a pay-by-the-hour motel, not from a hotel that claims to be a 4 star hotel.

2  Thank Molly R
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My stay at the Magnolia was excellent with no problems. The room was excellent and clean. I would encourage anyone to stay at the Magnolia. The staff was friendly and accomadating. The food in the lounge was also excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I chose the Magnolia because of its proximity to the Orpheum Theater and I'm so glad I did. I was running short of time when I checked in so the complimentary wine in the Lounge along with an appetizer made a great dinner before the show. They also served a great complimentary full hot breakfast in the morning. Valet service was wonderful. Room was very clean and spacious. Would definitely stay there again if in downtown Omaha.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellent and we will stay there again. The room was inviting and comfortable, very comfortable. The evening happy hour was great and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. The valet parking was an important plus. We were attnding a concert at the Orpheum Theatre and it is just one block away, an easy walk.

Room Tip: Just ask a clerk.
1  Thank Robert F
Travelers also viewed these Omaha hotels
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
Hilton Omaha
#10 of 82 in Omaha
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha - Downtown

Been to Magnolia Hotel Omaha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnolia Hotel Omaha

Address: 1615 Howard Street, Omaha, NE 68102-2705
Location: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Luxury Hotel in Omaha
#2 Romantic Hotel in Omaha
#4 Business Hotel in Omaha
#6 Family Hotel in Omaha
Price Range: $146 - $321 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Magnolia Hotel Omaha 4*
This downtown Omaha hotel offers stylish rooms & suites located near many major corporate headquarters and offices. The hotel also features meeting & event facilities and extended stay accommodations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel Omaha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Magnolia Omaha Hotel Omaha