Sheraton Omaha Hotel
$100
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$109
$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$85
$101
$97
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$109
$93
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$129
$119
MagnoliaHotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
All reviewsclub levelfront deskstarbucks coffeenice hotelwould stay againup to datecomfortable bedsroad tripking roomnight's sleepthe room was niceoatmealstaff was very friendlyslippersloungegpsbedding
Reviewed September 12, 2013

On a long business trip and really needed a good nights rest. Holy comfortable bed! The next morning I left my business receipts on the nightstand. JaKeen got in the Sheraton van and hand delivered them to me at my meeting. Now that's service. I used to think Nordstrom was where it's at...it might be the Sheraton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Kate L,

Thank you so much for your review! I absolutely love hearing the testimonials from our guests about a specific interaction with our staff members as they do everything they can to go above and beyond! With a great brand, newly renovated hotel, and to top it off it is always the staff that truly makes the difference from hotel to hotel. I hope to see you again soon here with us at the Sheraton, and if we can be of any further assistance to you in the future again please don't hesitate to ask! We are more than happy to help. Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel is clean and the pool is very nice; however, the walls are paper thin, and we were kept up all night by our neighbors. Called the front desk three times said they would "take care of it." The noise didn't stop until I opened our door at 3am and asked the noisy guests to stop talking. I went down to the front desk this morning and all they offered was free breakfast and a coupon for a discount on our next stay at that hotel. The front desk clerk said that because I used hotels.com that they couldn't do anything else. So don't book through a third party because you are treated like a third-rate guest.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank rellimterg
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

rellimterg,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed to see the low rating and unfortunate comments, however. I know that we had a rare issue with a rowdy group on Saturday night that unfortunately tainted your stay with us, as our security team and Manager on Duty worked hard to keep them quiet when we finally had to offer them an exit. Our Front Desk Agent could have worded things more appropriately, as we were trying to work out some compensation understanding your uncomfortable stay, the 3rd party you booked through does not let refunds occur. I hope that you are able to reconsider us the next time you are in the area, as I will assure you a much more pleasant visit as you experienced a rarity with us. Thank you again for your time!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've stayed here before, it is older and nothing fancy but a fair value. Parking was free, I think it always is. Not close to downtown and a bit hard to find. Bedding is nice and now has enough plug in for tech people. Room service menu was affordable and food was good. I had expected it to be 10 bucks plus fees, the food came and was bigger than expected and bill was 30 bucks. I showed the guy why I thought the bill was wrong and he explained he thinks the menu was updated but cash register was not updated. No attitude and promptly returned with a correct bill. Gave extra tip for being nice about it. Tooth brush was in my larger travel bag and left that at home and used my small bag but forgot to transfer toothbrush. tooth brush and tooth paste was 2 bucks, that is fair. then after check out they emailed later an updated bill that had another 3 dollars for additional revenue. So I called to see what that is and they said it was for water bottle in room. I said it had a tag saying free. She said one is. the other is 3 bucks. I really think both had the free tag, I even only used one and took the other for the road only because it was free so I don't like that. I was room temp due to no fridge and the gross nestle brand. I would have a cold one for half price had I known from the candy counter downstairs or the nearby retail. Oh well. Overall still happy with the place based on it being sorta nice and fair priced. There are nicer places but for the extra 50 bucks to stay at those they better be I guess :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

chuck29355,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the value of what we have to offer. It sounds like you were unlucky in a few hiccups of ours on the billing end and for that I do apologize, but apprecaite you brining them to our attention as this is a rarity for us. With our hotel being recently renovated just over a year ago now, I am a little surprised by your comments about it seeming old. Perhaps it was from the look of the exterior of the building but the inside looks brand new! We hope to see you again in the near future and always apprecaite you returning to our hotel when in the Omaha area.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I attended a daytime conference here and had lunch in the restaurant. One would think that the wait staff would have been more attentive. They charged a gratuity on the check and then one of them made a snarky comment about "plus tip." I served myself. The food was good but they weren't very good about replenishing the salad bar or soup.

• Stayed: August 2013

jhasslen,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that the food quality in the restaurant was good and I hope the rest of your visit with us was pleasant. However, I am sorry to hear about the service you experienced as I will be sure to bring it to the attention of our Food and Beverage Director and appreciate the comments. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel was a lot more than I expected. Really nice rooms with a lot of amenities. Only downfall to our stay was an elevator was down. Other than that, it was perfect! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Cleanest bathrooms in a hotel I've ever seen! The gym is super nice too. New equipment and its clean!

• Stayed: August 2013
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Ewiley2571,

Thank you so much for your review! The two best compliments we can receive are based on cleanliness and friendliness and it is so great to always hear how well our staff is performing with both items. I do apologize about one of the elevators being down during your stay, but I am very glad to hear that overall we were more than you expected! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Omaha area and we will ensure another pleasant visit! Thanks again