Sheraton Omaha Hotel
$93
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$100
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$130
Homewood
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

• Breakfast included
$149
$127
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$118
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$129
MagnoliaHotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$80
ComfortInn
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsclub levelfront deskstarbucks coffeenice hotelwould stay againup to datecomfortable bedsroad tripking roomnight's sleepthe room was niceoatmealstaff was very friendlyslippersloungegpsbedding
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Room was small and let a lot of noise into the room, The older style phone still listed crown plaza as name of hotel, and being a recently earned gold spg member I think it would have been nice to be upgraded to nicer room which I know were avail since there were not many cars in the lot. Instead I was placed next to side entrance where noise of families went on until around 3 am. With all that said the price was fair, the room was small but just as nice as other westin and sheraton hotels that cost the same or more. Also parking was free the night I stayed. Bed was nice, room was fairly clean. I'd give it another chance. Staff was friendly was well.

Room Tip: Might help to find out if there is a dead end hall where people wont be walking past.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The room was large and nicely furnished and very comfortable. My husband and I were in Omaha for just one night visiting family over Thanksgiving. The hotel was under renovation and the workout room and pool were closed which did not affect us. Most important, the bed was very comfortable. We bid $50 for a room on Priceline and were happy with getting the Sheraton. We told the front desk the bathtub drained very slowly and 2 other guests made the same comment. Front desk staff very nice and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I had the unfortunate pleasure of booking this hotel thru www.spg.com., for December 05, 2011.

First of all the spg site doesn't inform you that the hotel was recently change from the Crown Plaza to a Sheraton because of foreclosure. Three floors are close for renovation and room space is limit near the service elevator were you will not get sleep at all.

Second, the site says that shuttle services are available, but that's not true. The shuttle is only available from 0700 until 0900 and you have to call the hotel and make arrangemenst because the hotel is 30 minutes away, not 3 miles as stated. You will incur in a taxi fee of at least 35 dollars one way if you don't plan accordingly.

Anyway, as a Platinum member with spg, the only room afforded to me was a cell with not windows near the service elevator and I got no rest or sleep.

Although, I complaint for the bad service and room, you can guess that as a Platinum member I got nothing.

I highly recommend that you do not stay at this hotel..........I give it an F for effort.

D. Maldonado

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The lobby is large and beautiful. The bedding is fabulous. They offer actual cribs for babies rather than pack & plays, which was a huge convenience for us. The good ends there.
When we walked into the room, it smelled quite musty. There was a large water stain/damage on the old tile ceiling above the shower. So gross! I refused to shower or bathe my chldren in that bathroom. The mold/mildew/whatever it was smell could not be ignored. We booked our room on Priceline, so perhaps they saved the nasty rooms for Priceliners. (I'm always suspicious of that.) Anyways....
Breakfast is not included, and at $10.50-ish per person, don't bother with it. It includes fruit, pastries and breads, bacon and eggs, etc. Its not great, but not terrible.
The television was a nice, new flat screen. The channel guide in the guest manual was not accurate. It lists HBO, which is not available. The hotel offers Showtime instead, which is a downgrade for me. Also, guest manual in the room said PPV movies were available on the televisions. Pay-per-view is not available at this hotel. Not a huge deal, but it would've been nice as my husband and I were traveling with small children.
If not for the disgusting bathroom, this hotel may have been a decent choice. Sadly, the bathroom had a new-looking vanity and toilet, so I fear this was an already-remodeled room.
Not only will I avoid this hotel in the future, but I'm probably done with risking it on Priceline too.

Room Tip: Ask for a not-moldy room and cross your fingers.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Hotel so far is fine, nothing spectacular. Hotel going through renovation and they promised it will be in much better shape next month. I would stay here again, upon the construction being completed.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business