“Trip to omaha”

New Victorian Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This hotel is not a fancy hotel the staff is very friendly very helpful there is a hot breakfast clean rooms we paid 60.00 for the room and it is worth it nice cheap place to stay will be back has a outdoor pool it was to chilly to swim near a lot of restaraunts

Room Tip: If you are looking for a cheap nice place to stay with a good breakfast this is it
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherry D

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The front desk staff were really friendly and the rooms were great. The front desk was so helpful and welcoming, it felt like we were coming home. A very pleasant experience and good value for money. I wish there were New Victorian Inn hotels everywhere we travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roger G
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is my first review on TripAdvisor. I felt the need the review this hotel because of how well we have been treated here. FIrst of all, it's an awesome value. My fiance and I are on a cross-country road trip. The New Victorian is the cheapest hotel that we have booked so far and head and shoulders the most well-appointed. Giant bed, giant big screen with an HDMI jack, mini-fridge, clean, nice bathroom, awesome internet connection - all for $60 a night. Our last hotel cost us $80 for a third of the space and none of the amenities. On top of all that, the staff are SO nice and helpful. Talk about Midwestern charm! Our car broke down the night before we were supposed to leave. We asked them about booking an extra night around 10:30pm. Not only were the happy to help us with that, but they told us that we could cancel the booking with no charge to us pretty much whenever we heard back about the car. They also moved some things around to make sure that we could keep our same room. When we ultimately heard that the car would be ready in the early afternoon, they canceled our booking as promised, no hassle whatsoever, and arranged for us to check out late. I have been so, so impressed with this place. If I'm ever back in Omaha, I would not give any other hotel my business.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kmh9871
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Pleasantly surprised with an above average clean motel and room. Comfortable mattress and a comfortable, although a little tight king bed room. Friendly, efficient staff. Breakfast was typical motel continental. Lots of carbs. I would liked to have found some scrambled eggs, not just hard boiled. Overall, a great room for the price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and very professional. We arrived close to 10 pm and were treated as if we were the first ones arriving to a fresh clerk. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The continental breakfast was better than most.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When I got into Omaha, I drove right to the hotel. I stay at the other New Victorian Inn's so I thought I was going to have the same experience. I was not disappointed. The room was very clean and the up-keep was great! Love the waffle maker! The breakfast is always good. It is a wonderful feeling to know that all of the New Victorian Inns have the same high standards and features. You always know what to expect and look forward to staying with them. The staff was very efficient and friendly! We will be back!! ?Thank You

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jamajohnson4
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everyone at this hotel was pleasant and helpful.. The rooms were nice and the help-yourself breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay there again the next time we are travelling to or through Omaha.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple