“Outstanding Value”

New Victorian Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stayed just one night but will return to this hotel whenever I pass through Omaha. Friendly, clean, pleasant place to stay. Great value for the money. The staff was superb and everything else was equally as excellent.

Room Tip: All options are great at this place.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The New Victorian Inn and Suites may be new to Omaha, but the management and staff here have already won me over! The room was extremely clean and comfortable, the deluxe breakfast was simply awesome, and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, from the front desk to the housekeeping crew, was exceptional. They truly went "above and beyond" to make my stay a very pleasant and enjoyable one. You would be very hard-pressed to find a better hotel at such a great value anywhere in Omaha.

Room Tip: Any room here would be great, but if you want a view of downtown Omaha, I would suggest requesting a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stumbled across this hotel (appears to be a former Hampton Inn site) via Trip Advisor while traveling along I-80. Very nice room at a very reasonable price, though bathroom could use an upgrade. Very nice and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Kristen K, Owner at New Victorian Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Rick, thank you for your review. We appreciate your stay and for understanding the importance of the tripadvisor review - both to our possible future guests as well as our hotel exposure. We are pleased to hear that you a fantastic experience with our staff and take your critiques seriously as well. Our renovation project is nearing it's 1st phase, with several large projects to go. We hope to see you again when you are travelling through our area.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great location easy to find, we stayed 2 weekends in a row over the Holiday weekend and would go back . The Hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful, my husband forgot his razor at home, so I called to the front desk and they said yes they have some I asked the price and they said free! thanks . The rooms are large and quite we stayed in both types of rooms one with king and one with 2 queens , both times the rooms were clean and quite the breakfast in the am has a variety to choose from and started at 5? and ended at 11 . We look forward to going in the summer and using the pool.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The reviews of this Hotel were very iffy and was rated a 2 star. We usually don't stay at hotels based on this.. However we gave it a chance and it was very good. The rooms were cleaned and the service was great!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Taylor W
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Overall the bed won us over and my review is always based on the quality of sleep we get. The hotel recently got a furniture make over so when we walked in our King room (also known as a Family room) the bed was a welcome sight. It was piled with extra soft fluffy pillows, crisp soft white sheets, an extra fluffy down comforter (not real feathers) and a soft blanket folded on the end.

The shower was new and very clean and the towels were soft and fluffy. Probably the softest I've ever used in a hotel. Very impressive.

We were able to run the fan in the a/c unit all night for white noise which is a huge plus! Surprisingly the hotel itself is very quiet. We couldn't hear anything from any room above us or next to us or in the hall and we were there on a Friday night.

The TV is huge and they offer a full range of stations which we also appreciated. My hubby was able to walk to Buckey's convenient store across the street to get us some Sam Adams winter lager to go with our Mexican dinner. The microwave and fridge both came in handy. Great location!

We slept wonderfully except for the phone call from the front desk at 1am telling us a large group of people wanted to visit us in our room. I told her we were expecting NO one and she apologized and thankfully the group didn't come knocking. That was weird.

In the morning we woke up at 9:45. So wonderful! House keeping started knocking right at 10 though so that was annoying. They came back at 10:30 too.

I did find some repulsive stains on the desk chair that I took a picture of. They need to check the furniture often and clean them. I am posting a picture. It leaves little to the imagination if you catch my drift. Yuck!

For breakfast we went across the street to Village Inn which was nice and clean and the food was delicious.

Based on the bed alone though this place is well worth it. And they had a special on Hotels.com for $50 a night for our room. Great price for a great night sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Traci B
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I was trying to get home for Christmas and certain circumstances would not allow for it. The staff at Victorian Inn was so, polite and accommodating, it made me a little less upset. The young ladies at the desk are a class act and the owner was sympathetic. My room was spotless and it had a pretty good size tv. The breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at any hotel. Lots to choose from. Anytime I'm back in Omaha, this is the place I WILL stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family