1,204 results
All reviews old market great location koi fish made to order breakfast the manager's reception self parking durham museum free happy hour walking distance free breakfast cocktail hour excellent stay hot tub great place to stay business trip shuttle service front desk staff
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very outdated and smelly rooms. Cockroach (live) found in the bathroom. Neither of the two TVs worked - had to be turned on manually and even then, channels couldn't be changed manually or by remote. Internet access was awful - ok to check emails but couldn't stream video (to replace aforementioned TVs), phones in the room were very crackly, couldn't be used for conference calls.

Staff was incredibly friendly and they did credit my stay (I booked another hotel for remainder of my stay in Omaha). They offered to change rooms but given all the problems and that cockroaches don't stay in one room only, I went ahead and checked out early and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience during your recent stay. I can understand how distressing it must have been, and I am pleased we were able to efficiently refund your money. I am sorry that you needed to move to another location. Of course all of the appropriate departments have been notified of these issues so that they can be corrected and retrained.. I would like to apologize again for your experience staying with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a 2 room suite with 5 females for my daughters best friends birthday. The suite was amazing as was the staff. Every time we called for anything they were right there with it. The only disappointing issue was having to pay $18 per day for parking. Otherwise the hotel and area are amazing and I will stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear your experience with our staff was excellent. Service and Comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. We are flattered that you chose to celebrate your friend’s birthday with us. It sounds as though you were able to make it across the street to the Old Market. There is always so much to do in the Old Market, and it is perfect for a birthday celebration. Thank you again for your review of our hotel. We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for a family reunion over the weekend. The Embassy Suites was very accommodating. They took care of our reception one of the nights and the food was incredible. The location was great and the breakfast was satisfying. I was pretty disappointed, however, with the service. Two employees (the bar tender and a breakfast attendant) were very polite and helpful; unfortunately the rest were less than mediocre. It was also incredibly humid in our room. I was more comfortable outside than I was when I was in my room because it felt so soggy. I am not sure if this is an ongoing issue or if it was just during our stay. I will also say that I have stayed at a few different Embassy Suites and this was by far the most dated. Some updating would be nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the level of customer service you experienced while you were with us. I would also like to apologize for the humidity in your room. I know the humidity can be uncomfortable. I am pleased to hear other aspects of your stay with us were pleasant. Our kitchen does deliver delicious food. It is great to hear your family reunion went well. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope that the next time you are in Omaha you will stay with us again so that we can show you that service and comfort are our top priorities.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Business stay and I've gotta say...the arrival and departure shuttle makes this place so easy to get to and from the airport. The location is down the street from plenty of restaurants and bars. Will definitely be staying at this location again and also recommend to others heading to Omaha

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay at Embassy Suites. I am pleased you enjoyed your guest suite as well as the many complimentary amenities we offer. Service and comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. Omaha is a beautiful city with amazing and exciting things to experience, and with the Old Market right across the street from our hotel you have shopping, restaurants, art and entertainment at your fingertips. Thank you again for writing a review of our hotel. We hope you see you here again.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We wanted someplace special to stay for our anniversary in Omaha and had once visited this Embassy Suites when relatives were staying there. We liked the location and friendliness of the hotel staff and were very satisfied with our experience there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad you had a wonderful time and I am pleased you chose to celebrate such an important event with us! We always try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and to provide assistance with anything they may need. We look forward to seeing you the next time you want to stay downtown. I also would like to wish you many more happy anniversaries.