$120
$119
$109
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$121
$109
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$75
ComfortInn
1,185 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionself parkingdurham museumfree happy hourwalking distancefree breakfastcocktail hourexcellent stayhot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicefront desk staff
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The rooms here are well appointed, very comfortable and clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is near many restaurants and bars. I recommend this hotel for either the first time visitor or frequent Omaha traveler.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. It’s great to hear that our associates made you feel at home as we strive to do that for each hotel guest. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed your guest suite and the beds. Service and Comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We truly appreciate it, and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Omaha.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had never been to Omaha before I managed a meeting last week at the Embassy Suites Downtown/Old Market. The location is perfect for a small meeting or wedding. The meeting space is great with a separate entrance from the general lobby. There are nice shops and restaurants directly across from the hotel in the Old Market area. The short distance from airport makes it super easy to get in and out. My meeting happened to be during the College World Series but the city has that pretty well controlled and I hardly even noticed the crowds. I would recommend this for a small meeting or a nice long weekend to check out the city.

Craig Banquets was AWESOME!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you had a lovely time while with us. I am pleased you chose to have your meeting with us, here in Omaha. Everyone is always pleasantly surprised when they come to Omaha because they don’t know how many wonderful things we have to offer. I hope you were able to enjoy the Old Market, our premier arts and entertainment district. If you are in town for the next College World Series you should try and catch a game. Tickets are usually inexpensive and the atmosphere is always fun. I hope we will have the opportunity to host an event for you again in the future, or if you want to just come over for a visit with no work we would love to have you stay with us. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great price and convenient location. Within walking distance to a lot of nice restaurants and interesting shopping areas. I was in Omaha for a professional conference during the college world series and the front desk staff was always polite, went above and beyond, and willing to assist. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception was outstanding. Suites were newly remodeled and spacious. I would highly recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you had a lovely time while with us. I am glad to hear our staff was accommodating and you enjoyed your 2 room suite. We take pride in providing the complimentary amenities that you enjoyed and are always working to enhance our guests’ experience. I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the Old Market. The Old Market is a premier arts and entertainment district featuring fine dining, shopping, and upscale night life. Thank you again for taking the time to write this lovely review of our hotel. We hope you see you the next time you are in Omaha.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This hotel has an awesome location near the Old Market and the airport. Most restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Nice atrium style hotel but this place needs a total renovation. The rooms haven't been updated since they opened in 1999. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are looking for 4-5 stars. The management needs to step up and update this could-be-gem-of-a-hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. I certainly will pass on your comments regarding a renovation to our owners. We do look forward to the day we are given the go-ahead on a renovation. In the mean time I hope you were at least able to take full advantage of the complimentary amenities we offer as well as our superb location across the street from The Old Market. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I hope we will see you on your next trip to Omaha.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

After an 8 hour drive and arriving at 1:00am for a business trip, I was stressed to the max! I entered the Hotel with the most welcoming and time efficient check in. My room was so comfortable and clean and was able to sleep with no interruption. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and the internet service provided prepared me for my morning meeting. This hotel experience had completely reduced the stress I had coming in and I would definitely recommend staying at the Embassy Suites! I will choose this Hotel upon my next trip!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jennifer P

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to hear we were able to reduce your stress while staying with us! We always try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and to provide assistance with anything they may need. I hope your business in Omaha went off without a hitch. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into Omaha.