1,198 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionself parkingdurham museumfree happy hourwalking distancefree breakfastcocktail hourexcellent stayhot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicefront desk staff
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great price and convenient location. Within walking distance to a lot of nice restaurants and interesting shopping areas. I was in Omaha for a professional conference during the college world series and the front desk staff was always polite, went above and beyond, and willing to assist. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception was outstanding. Suites were newly remodeled and spacious. I would highly recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you had a lovely time while with us. I am glad to hear our staff was accommodating and you enjoyed your 2 room suite. We take pride in providing the complimentary amenities that you enjoyed and are always working to enhance our guests’ experience. I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the Old Market. The Old Market is a premier arts and entertainment district featuring fine dining, shopping, and upscale night life. Thank you again for taking the time to write this lovely review of our hotel. We hope you see you the next time you are in Omaha.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This hotel has an awesome location near the Old Market and the airport. Most restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Nice atrium style hotel but this place needs a total renovation. The rooms haven't been updated since they opened in 1999. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are looking for 4-5 stars. The management needs to step up and update this could-be-gem-of-a-hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. I certainly will pass on your comments regarding a renovation to our owners. We do look forward to the day we are given the go-ahead on a renovation. In the mean time I hope you were at least able to take full advantage of the complimentary amenities we offer as well as our superb location across the street from The Old Market. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I hope we will see you on your next trip to Omaha.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

After an 8 hour drive and arriving at 1:00am for a business trip, I was stressed to the max! I entered the Hotel with the most welcoming and time efficient check in. My room was so comfortable and clean and was able to sleep with no interruption. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and the internet service provided prepared me for my morning meeting. This hotel experience had completely reduced the stress I had coming in and I would definitely recommend staying at the Embassy Suites! I will choose this Hotel upon my next trip!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jennifer P

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to hear we were able to reduce your stress while staying with us! We always try to make our guests as comfortable as possible and to provide assistance with anything they may need. I hope your business in Omaha went off without a hitch. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into Omaha.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel is in a GREAT location and has friendly front desk staff. My room was never really ever fully cleaned. For the three days that I was at the hotel, I had several dirty glasses or random pieces of trash that were never picked up/removed. I had two bed and most days they were clearly made up differently (I only used one). I had a glass from the lobby bar that was never removed my bathroom counter through my entire stay, which made me question if my room was really ever fully cleaned. Banquet, valet and bar staff was very friendly,helpful and friendly, just wish my room would have been cleaned.

Room Tip: Would not want a room on the first floor with breakfast being served every morning that level.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your interactions with many of our staff members were on par with the exceptional service we strive for. However, I understand that housekeeping did not deliver that exceptional service. I am terribly sorry your experience in that regard was less than satisfactory. I have taken this issue to our Executive Housekeeper and this matter will be addressed. Thank you again for your review of our hotel. I hope that we will have to opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were in Omaha for the College World Series and couldn't have asked for a better location. The Old Market area is quaint and pretty and is full of shops and restaurants, plus it's a short walk to the stadium or you can ride the hotel's shuttle which was particularly nice on hot days. Breakfast was also very tasty with lots of options, though I wish they served past 9 am on weekdays-- if you're up late at a game it would be nice to be able to sleep a little late and still get breakfast. Free drinks at the bar from 5-7 was very nice and gave us a chance to meet other baseball fans at the hotel.

Unfortunately the hotel gave away our king room even though we requested a late check-in. They also tried to check us out a day early for some reason which meant housekeeping knocked on our door at 8 am and our keys stopped working even after we told them we weren't supposed to be leaving yet. The rooms are ok. They could use an update and felt a little used, but they were clean and the beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay here again because of the location, the basic cleanliness of the room, and the breakfast. It was a solid good stay.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room higher up if you can get it. Breakfast is served in the atrium right outside the doors on the first and second floors and can get noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. The College World Series was a ton of fun this year! I am glad you were able to stay with us and take the opportunity during our Evening Reception to meet many of the other fans we had staying with us. The reception is a great way to get to know new people. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed many of the other complimentary amenities we offer, such as our shuttle and cooked-to-order breakfast. I am sorry about the issues you encountered with your room. I hope you will let us make it up to you next time. We look forward to seeing you again.