Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
Ranked #13 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice Hotel in a good location for seeing the zoo and visiting creighton university. great local food, safe location. Did not like parking across the street and carrying luggage. No free internet and high parking fees

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I understand how the parking situation can be a bother for some of our guests. That is why we offer our Valet Service for a little bit extra. I am pleased to hear you were able to take full advantage of our location and visit the Henry Doorly Zoo. Our Zoo is currently ranked #1 in the United States. Thank you again for your review of our hotel. I hope that we will see you on your next trip into Omaha.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Embassy Suites Omaha Downtown is in the heart of the Old Market area. Very convenient to restaurants/bars/shopping. The service was excellent with a very friendly and accommodating staff. The breakfast service and selection was great. However, the rooms are very average. They are "well used" and could certainly be upgraded. The self parking was inconvenient. The staff and location are definitely the draws at this hotel. If not for the staff and service, this would be a solid 3 rating.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear your experience with our staff was excellent. Service and Comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the Old Market. The Old Market is a premier arts and entertainment district featuring fine dining, shopping, and upscale night life. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Recently made my first trip to Omaha to attend a conference that was being held at the Embassy Suites. I arrived via the airport and the free shuttle service was prompt picking me up. The front desk staff was very friendly and check in was simple. My room was clean and had everything I was looking for including two flat screen TV's and free wireless for Hilton Honor members.

The location to the Old Market area can not be beat, its directly across the street.

The evening receptions was good and not crowded and the free made to order breakfast in the morning was also good.

If I return to Omaha I will stay at the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you had a lovely time while with us. I am glad to hear your enjoyed the amenities found at our hotel, as well as the guest suites. If you are able to travel our way again, please stop by our Front Desk for great restaurant and shopping recommendations in the Old Market. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Telephone Reservation staff is rude and unhelpful. Chairs in room are extremely uncomfortable, especially for a business traveler using the desk. Fitness center is filthy, water jug in fitness center had green slime at the bottom. Location is great and concierge/valet staff are great.

1  Thank Todd K
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests, including places of improvement. I apologize for your experience with our reservation staff and our fitness center. I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of taking good care of our guests. I am delighted that other aspects of your stay, such as our concierge/valet staff, were much more representative of our goal to provide the best service in the industry. Thank you again for leaving a review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back to the Embassy Suites during your next trip to Omaha.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed here for a business meeting. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel is a little dated. They provide a free breakfast which was nice. the people were nice and helpful. Some of the things in my room didn't work such as the phone and there aren't many power outlets.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We take pride in providing the complimentary amenities that you enjoyed and are always working to enhance our guests’ experience. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed your guest suite. I will pass on your comments regarding the number of outlets for consideration. Service and Comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

When we checked into Embassy Suites, Issac was extremely cheerful & helpful. You could tell he enjoyed his job. Our Suite was very clean and the beds are so comfortable. Our Breakfast was delicious the two chefs making our Breakfast were so happy & friendly. I've stayed @ several Embassy Suites and this place was the best with customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kim O, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. It pleases me more than I can say when one or more of our associates are mentioned by name. I will be sure to tell Isaiah what you have said and I will make sure our chefs know what a great job they are doing. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed your guest suite and the beds. Service and Comfort are our top priorities at Embassy Suites and we are pleased those helped to enhance your guest experience. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Furniture was terrible, wobbly, felt like you were going to fall through. Liquid coffee machine for breakfast. Fitness center had green stuff growing in the water reservoir below. Service was okay, bed was good, tv good. Shower diverter did not work properly.

2  Thank Eric S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for the negative experience during your recent stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience and consider updates to our hotel. We hope with updates you will consider staying with us again in the future.