Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
MagnoliaHotels.com
$129
  • Breakfast included
1,154 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastevening receptionself parkingwalking distancefree happy hourdurham museumfree breakfastcocktail hourhot tubexcellent staygreat place to staybusiness tripthe college world seriesfront desk staff
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our seed company gave us a free weekend here, not sure what price they paid. Very clean and well kept. Free breakfast with EVERYTHING you can think of.
I do not understand why they give you such a breakfast and offer free cocktail hour, but want $11 for wifi which most hotels offer for free.
Excellent stay, but gave it 4 stars because of the value for the stated price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacie M, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

We are glad to hear your enjoyed the amenities found at our hotel, especially the breakfast . Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel is awesome! Great condition, amazing location for Old Market sight seeing and bar - hopping, as well as a great hot breakfast buffet and Managers reception. The shuttle driver is also very accommodating if you need a lift somewhere. The concierge was also excellent at giving recommendation on restaurants and shopping, and don't forget to take a little walk around the Gene Leahy Mall while you're there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your delightful review!

We strive to be the best, and when our guests recognize that, when there are other hotel options, we are elated that we stand out.

I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the Old Market. The Old Market is a premier arts and entertainment district featuring fine dining, shopping, and upscale night life. Next time you are in town please let us know if you need anything or stop by the Front Desk for some great restaurant recommendations.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Embassy Suite at the Old market is a fairly new Embassy Suite hotel-very clean,spacious,two rooms with sofa bed in the living room. It has very helpful friendly,staff, particularly the bell persons. The breakfast buffet is a real positive for Embassy Suites.

I had a very pleasant experience, I left my electric tooth brush on last trip, Dec.29, 2012. I realized it the next day, I called the hotel, I talked with their House Keeping, she was very helpful, polite, after a bit of small talk, she told me she will put it in the mail-I got it back within 2 days-that is customer service-thank you Embassy Suites! We have been staying there since it opened in the Old market-great location, close to V.Merz-our favorite restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Stacie M, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice to hear from repeat customers. We know you have many hotel options when you stay in Downtown Omaha and we are glad you choose our property. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful during your stay and after you had gone home.

Thank you again for your delightful review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Nice facility, friendly staff. The hotel is in the heart of Downtown Omaha within walking distance of some amazing restaurants. I stayed in December and the outdoor skating rink was right next door. The atmosphere in the hotel was very nice, the room was clean, spacious, and really comfortable. Free wi-fi is always appreciated. They had a really nice Managers reception and a cook to order breakfast (which I slept through but heard was great!)

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Stacie M, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Thank you for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. Next time you are in town please let us know if you need anything or stop by the Front Desk for some great restaurant recommendations.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was here just for two nights for work, but was very pleased with my stay. The breakfast was wonderful, as is usually the case with other Embassy Suites I've stayed in. The staff was friendly and helpful, answering any and all questions I had. The hotel is located very close (within walking distance) to the Old Market area, which has tons of places to shop and eat. The area just has a welcoming atmosphere that didn't stop at the hotel door. I will stay here again if possible. The only problem I had, which wasn't the hotel's fault, was there was a lot of noise the Thursday night I stayed there. The road by the hotel is a bit busy and there were people outside blowing some sort of horn and screaming at 2:30am.

Room Tip: If you can ask for a room away from the main road, as they will be quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our location in the Old Market in Downtown Omaha. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you on your next stay with us.