Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Deco XV(Omaha)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Council Bluffs(Council Bluffs)
1,141 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastevening receptionself parkingwalking distancefree happy hourdurham museumfree breakfastcocktail hourhot tubexcellent staygreat place to staybusiness tripthe college world seriesfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights in August to attend two conferences. Rooms very comfortable and clean, location is perfect for both Old Market and airport. Shuttle service offered complimentary and readily. Conferences were catered by the hotel and the food was EXTRAORDINARILY GOOD. I came home 5 pounds heavier than when I left.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Abby D, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy the hotel and the amenities offered, as well as the banquet facilities. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back to Embassy Suites in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Unparalleled location, parking is a little cumbersome....use valet as its much easier! Pool was very hairy....too many mystery hairs for my boys to handle. They really need the clean the pool. That said, I would stay there again as the service was great and I do love Embassy Suites. Hotel is older and wear and tear shows. Still worth it and breakfast great....hopefully they will clean the hairy pool!

• Stayed: August 2012
Abby D, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. We will definitely being using your comments to help improve the cleanliness of our spa area. We are glad to hear your enjoyed the other amenities found at our hotel and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have family in Omaha and rarely stay in a hotel while home, but this trip was for a reunion in downtown and the Embassy Suites was nestled right at the east side of Old Market. The location was perfect, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Old Market so much this trip. I felt like a tourist in my home town.

I am also in the hotel industry so I am always reviewing hotels as I travel. This one is by far one of my favorites in a long time. The staff was clearly "Yes I Can" trained and exhibit it within every department. I got to meet a bell person who was an original Yes I Can trainer and he still shows the enthusiasm and personified the spirit of service even years later. The Housekeeper who actually walked me to the exit I was trying to find, the breakfast cook (Jerry) on Sunday morning was a gem and extremely personable to guests in line, the manager at breakfast when I told her I needed coffee chirped up with a big smile and a "so do I, let's go find some" was genuine and hard working busing tables...all were exactly what we travelers look for...a welcoming attitude! Rooms, food, service were all first rate!

Room Tip: Love the layout of Embassy Suites with two rooms, sink, refrig, microwave, etc. A/C works well, but here's a tip, leave the bedroom door open on you don't get all the benefits of the A/C.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TvltimeforT
Abby D, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and your reunion in Omaha.

We look forwarding to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hotel is conveniently located near Olde Town & the Amtrack station. Staff is helpful and friendly. Love the stream that runs through the lobby. Rooms are comfortable. Shuttle goes to airport regularly and will take you anywhere within 3 miles.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Abby D, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and the location of our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Omaha.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My 12 year old daughter and I enjoyed our stay at this Embassay. Check-in was quick and I had requested a high floor via the internet and we received a room on the top floor. As always, everything was very clean and the beds were very comfy. We never heard any noise from the other rooms or hallways. All staff, from front desk, cleaning service, omlet guy, maintenance........were very friendly and always offered a hello. We enjoyed the pool and since we were there in the middle of the week it was not busy at all. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, especially the omlet. We stayed at this particular hotel because the Old Market is located right outside the door. We always felt safe. I'm giving a 4 rating instead of a 5 because of the price. Over $200 for one night in the middle of the week is a bit steep.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nebraskabecky

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are happy that you enjoyed your girls weekend and look forward to you returning again soon!