Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market
$104
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
1,141 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesshuttle serviceold marketbreakfast buffetomaha downtownwithin walking distancebusiness tripfree shuttlenice staythe college world seriesconferenceconcertzoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2014

For what it cost I was not that empress with the hotel. It was very cold at the Bar, the drinks were bad. Dont think the bar tender really new how to make mix drinks, Had to go to the 9th floor to get ice. and the hotel smelled musky. Sorry

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bonnie W
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very reasonable rate of $89 for a Saturday night, clean hotel, good location. Love the warm cookies upon arrival and plenty of parking in the attached garage. Was there for an event and the food provided was very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nice hotel. LOVE the free laundry facilities - though some BRILLIANT soul had put detergent in the dryer... Service is very nice. Location is downtown; for restaurants or shopping you REALLY need a car. Not the hotel's fault; downtown Omaha is a bit of a food/shopping desert. Airport shuttle runs every half hour. Very friendly. Love the fruit-infused water in the lobby. Gift shop is minimal. Nearest drug store is about 2 miles away. I don't think the coffee shop was open while we were there? Restaurant is average. Great food a couple miles away in the Old Town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travis K, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to share the nice feedback with our team.

I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to host you again when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I'm usually not one to complain or even take the time to write a review, but after our stay at the Doubletree in Downtown Omaha, NE I thought something needed to be said. We checked in on a Friday afternoon and waited over 20 minutes in line to get a room, once we got to our room we noticed several things....it was definitely run down. The toilet paper rack was dangling from the wall, the shower had mold growing underneath the caulking and there was no shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, etc. We called for some up to our room and after waiting 30 minutes decided we would go find some ourselves. The mattress was in poor condition. It slanted to the middle so no matter what side you slept on, you would roll to the middle of the bed. We were running late for the concert that evening so decided to eat at the hotel restaurant to save some time. This was a horrible idea, service was super slow and we waited for two club sandwiches for over an hour. To rub it in a bit more, all Doubletree talks about are their warm chocolate chip cookies...hahaha...we didn't receive any cookies the entire stay. I would recommend just paying a bit more and staying at the Hilton or save your money and stay at Motel 6. (You'll probably have a better experience there instead of this place)What a waste of $160 to stay here for one night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amy B

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to improve our guest’s experience with us. I do apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. Unfortunately, it sounds like we fell short of our own high standards in this case. To help avoid any recurrence, I have reviewed your comments as well as our expectations with our team.
I do hope you will afford us the opportunity in the future to earn your patronage by giving us another try when you travel to the area. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 402-346-7600 or by email at tkuhlman@omahadoubletree.com.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was my second stay at this double tree for business and I was very displeased. The front desk was not as friendly as before (all but the the female staff). The shuttle service ( Matt I believe his name is) was never on time to pick me up), and room service was not good (the person that was sent to my room was not groomed well ). At breakfast, I could never get at least a cup of water or anything additional ; which was really frustrating when the coffee shop was down in the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, especially when it presents us an opportunity to improve our guest’s experience with us. To help avoid any recurrence, I have reviewed your comments as well as our expectations with our team.