“Visiting Omaha, NE”

Ranked #39 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Lawrence, United States
“Visiting Omaha, NE”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Doubletree in Downtown Omaha, NE is a perfect place to stay. Great service, great location, and they provide a fabulous shuttle service. Not only to and from the airport, but also to museums, the zoo, and the many restaurants and shops in the Market area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephan M, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
5 star review, what more can we wish for? Thanks for your kind words, we will share this with our team of caring hospitality professionals. Please come back soon, and tell all your friends!!

Stephan & team Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Dakota Dunes, SD
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a very unfortunate experience at this hotel, and I will likely never stay here again. I went for weekend to Omaha, just to get away and enjoy a concert, some good restaurants and shopping. Upon arrival, I asked the Front Desk attendant how long it would take to walk to the CenturyLink Center for the concert. She had no idea where the CenturyLink Center was (you can see it in the distance from the hotel)! Nor would she take the time to ask anyone else to help me with directions! Then, the next evening, my sons and I decided to stay in and wanted to order room service. NO one would answer for Room Service. I called the front desk and found the same rude clerk was working. I asked if I could obtain a Room Service menu. I had to walk down to the front desk to get it! Then, when I called back to place my order, NO one would answer once again. After about 30 minutes of this fiasco, I was able to place an order, which once delivered was fine. I shared my experience with the Front Desk Supervisor upon checking out the next day, and did receive a call the following day from their Manager. While I appreciated the follow up, the entire experience was less than I had hoped for a relaxing little getaway!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 14th Floor in the corner of the hotel which was very, very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hello Stephanie B. Thank you for your comments and review. We are very sorry to learn that we did not meet your expectations. My team and I will review this immediately and fix what needs to be fixed. We enjoy a very high popularity and usually get it just right. Please allow me the opportunity to make this right. My email is stephan.meier@hilton.com and my office line is 402-636-4947. We look forward to speaking to you.

Stephan & team Omaha

Travelers are raving about these Omaha hotels

Dunlap, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

While the hotel in general is good with comfortable bed and service, the heat blower was extremely noisy. A repairman did come and service it and it was better than originally, but still a bit noisy for this quality of hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 4-star review, we are happy you stayed with us. We will take a look at the noisy heater and hope to have this remedied immediately. We look forward to having you back, always travel safe!

McLouth, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was a little annoyed about have to sift through the internet "rules" and having to choose something just to use the internet. It seemed easier to use the internet at cheaper hotels. Nice room, clean pool, nice touch with cookie and nice water container fusing with fruit in the lobby. Would have been nice to at least get a bare-bone free breakfast offered. Neat how they offer cool retro bikes to use around the city. Will have to try those out next time.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephan M, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we are very appreciative of your business and hope to have you come back soon.

Fanwood, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Staff is so welcoming and really helpful.. They offer warm chocolate cookies when you check in-fabulous. Van runs frequently for airport and old town restaurants. Hotel has a nice bar and you can always find a bite to eat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

"GREAT" - always good when a review starts this way! Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is an excellent st a meeting. Staci was wonderful to work with and the hotel bent over backwards to meet any all requests. Rooms were nice and up to Hilton standard, coffee shop downstairs was a nice touch also. The restaurant was very backed up the first night of my stay. Food took forever and came out not so warm. Other than that , my stay was great. Would consider this my first choice if doing another meeting in the area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Stephan M, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown / Old Market, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We are so glad you found our place awesome to stay at, thank you for your 5 star review!

Please come back soon, and share with all your friends!
fort dodge, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I visted the double tree for my cousins wedding recition which was held in the special events room. For the most part loved the hotel. Im a huge fan of the double tree. But wish they would have told me about the free parking when first arrived but other than that very happy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are glad you stayed here under a wedding block, thank you for being our guest and for spending this special weekend with us,