$100
Staybridge.com
$119
MagnoliaHotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$89
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$129
$110
$63
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

After a very long day of driving this was an inviting place to stay. The rooms were very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also very quiet. Bed were very comfortable, as were the pillows. Close to places to eat, gas up, and etc.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Was here just one night and am I ever glad it was that brief. ENTIRE hotel REEKED of cigarette smoke even the NON-SMOKING FLOOR!

Toilet in our room had rusty water stains. There was no clock, no shampoo - maybe that's the "Motel 6" style now to have the most basic accommodations. If so, they succeeded there.

Linoleum was peeling which is a little dangerous for guests.

Bed comfy and room stayed cool all night which is what helped them get 3 out of 5 rating from me. But being so very basic, it was not ideal at all. Glad it was just one night.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ClaireTravels
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Our first night was after a long day of driving, in need of rest. We had made reservations to stay at the Omaha - Iat West #4413. When we entered the room, I was not sure if the quality of Motel 6 had deteriorated significantly or if my standards had risen so much over the years. The room was essentially nothing but a bed and a TV. But, given our exhaustion, we decided to just deal with it. When I went to pull the sheets back, I noticed what appeared to be fecal material on the bedspread and sheets. (See attached photo). We then called the front desk to complain and were told there was nobody available to change our sheets. My spouse did not accept that for an answer, so eventually a pleasant young man came to change the sheets, however he had no knowledge on how to make a bed, so we ended up with clean sheets and a mattress pad with burn holes in it as our blanket. Very negative experience!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie K
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Omaha- IAT West, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2015

Debbie,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

The virtual tour looked good but the actual motel was horrible. Only a room with wooden floors, bed, small table and TV. No ice machine nothing. I slipped and fell out if the non handicap shower and bruised my ribs and fell on my elbow. I told the owners and front desk who had no sympathy or compassion for me at all. I was supposed to stay 4 nights but only stayed one and checked out. Went to a nicer motel where they had nicer employees and more amenities. After I got home I found out the Motel 6 charged me for all 4 nights...instead of one. They told Expedia I stayed there that long..they lied.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Was not a great place to stay cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. When we first entered the room seen a cob web bed linens were not changed when we asked for maid service not impressed with it and would not stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank EmesGIG
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Omaha- IAT West, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.