See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Was not a great place to stay cheap but i guess you get what you pay for. When we first entered the room seen a cob web bed linens were not changed when we asked for maid service not impressed with it and would not stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank EmesGIG
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Omaha- IAT West, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

Not a bad place. Was a little hard to find. Not sound proof but great service. Would recommend if your just looking for a hot shower and a place to sleep. Room was clean. Bed wasn't hard. Place didn't smell like smoke. You have to pay attention very closely or you will miss it. Turn into Saap Brothers and drive they their parking lot. It's behind there and down the road a little ways.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Just chose a motel quickly and it was about 2:00 am. I had been driving for far too long. I only wanted to give a review because it was so much nicer than I expected. A little hard to get to,. I thought I was driving into a restaurant parking lot(Sapp Bros), but it was a street.
I am usually just looking for a motel that is extremely clean and reasonably quiet and this was both.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank rich j
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It has been a long time since I stayed in an economy hotel that wasn't also geared toward longer stays. It was a shock to open the door to the room. Years ago I took a foster child to an independent living program and the very basicness of the room reminded me of that. There isn't a hair dryer, Kleenex, suitcase stand, shampoo or alarm clock. Since there are no dressers, your suitcase ends up on the floor, which is a huge inconvenience. The bed is a platform bed, the floor is laminate. There is a table with a desk chair and a cushioned bench of sorts.
The rooms do not have refrigerators, even though there is plenty of room. There is a microwave in the lobby area.
On the plus side, it was clean, the mattress was comfortable (the pillows were NOT) and there were plenty of tv channels.
There is no pool anymore, which is too bad.
This is very simple hotel, expect nothing more than a bed and a bathroom and you will be fine.
I'd like to think they will do some upgrading, but I think this is what travelers can expect from now on.
The customer service is adequate, but could be better.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow and towels..
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mattie1412
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The entire motel interior smelled like cigarette smoke. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and the pillows were extremely flat. The latch on the bathroom door of room 112 is broken so that the door cannot be shut or locked. The flooring was sticky so that we wore our shoes the entire time in the room. Aside from the flat screen TV, there were no amenities to speak of.
On the up side, the night staff who checked us in was very attentive and helpful and friendly. And the water was hot.
Other than that, I really don't care to ever stay there again. And I will discourage anyone I know from doing the same.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family