$120
$109
$93
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$75
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The entire motel interior smelled like cigarette smoke. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and the pillows were extremely flat. The latch on the bathroom door of room 112 is broken so that the door cannot be shut or locked. The flooring was sticky so that we wore our shoes the entire time in the room. Aside from the flat screen TV, there were no amenities to speak of.
On the up side, the night staff who checked us in was very attentive and helpful and friendly. And the water was hot.
Other than that, I really don't care to ever stay there again. And I will discourage anyone I know from doing the same.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed April 16, 2014

okay so i made my reservation on 3/29/14 and the guy that helped me was very nice and professional.. I then called on 4/16/14 to see if i could find where i made my reservation since i had never received my conformation email from when i made the reservation which would of helped since i asked for it. When i called today the guy that answered the phone couldn't find my reservation figured i would keep trying to locate it per there are several around omaha. After calling all three and then looking through phone records i finally found the number i called to make the reservation i called it back and it was yeah okay i found your reservation. so i got the conformation numbers and then called the motel 6 over on centeral who had a young lady that was very friendly and welcoming to make new reservations to cancel the two reservations i had at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Brie1152
Reviewed September 19, 2013

we stayed there after a husker party went a little later than expected, i didn't have to be to work in Grand Island until 4pm, so we agreed to spend the night in Omaha and drive back in the morning.

it's a good place, my only complaint is...it's 2013, why in gods name do you still have a Standard Definition tube TV? the overall feel of the place was run down. the location isn't great, but, you have to consider, it's mainly to serve the truck stop next door, and truckers just need a place to sleep.

it's an alright place for a 1 or 2 night stay, but if you are going to be there for a whole weekend or more....pick someplace else, if you are in a bind and just need some shut-eye, it's not bad.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This Motel 6 has been remodeled, so the room was updated and nicely furnished. The front desk staff in the evening was very friendly. My issue was that I was traveling with cats in carriers. As this had formerly been a Days Inn, the room doors didn't open to the outside. So, I had to lug all the carriers, litter, luggage, etc. through the lobby. They had one cart, but it wasn't a luggage cart (just a small dolly) so I still had to make several trips and the doors were not automatic so I had to do some navigating to get through with the cart. The room was very clean, but smelled so strongly of cleaning agent it gave me a headache. Aside from that I had a nice stay for one night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Cons needs outside cleaning cigarette buts on ground no restaurants within walking distance washer but no working dryer old outdated tv. Pros Military CDL and AARP available very nice rooms I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business