“WHOA - Has this place turned around for the good”

Home-Towne Lodge Omaha
Ranked #71 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I use to stay there when it was Ben Franklin Inn - now they are Home-Towne Lodge - brochure says www.htshotels.com. Haven't checked that out yet. I went to Omaha for a mtg so I just needed a place to sleep & minutes from the casino. This place has been remodeled and it looks like they are painting the exterior of bldg. Nice friendly staff.
I checked into monthly rates since it looks like I will be going back - Deb gave me a $25/room 30 day stay rate - reg 49.99 per night so I went ahead and booked October.
I guess they randomly surprise guests and it was my turn - homemade spaghetti dinner since it was my birthday. I would definately stay again - it was fun.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank DebandChuck

Travelers also viewed these Omaha hotels
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Hilton Omaha
Hilton Omaha
#10 of 83 in Omaha
Hyatt Place Omaha Downtown Old Market

Been to Home-Towne Lodge Omaha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home-Towne Lodge Omaha

Address: 10308 Sapp Brothers Dr, Omaha, NE 68138-4804 (Formerly Ben Franklin Motel)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
Ranked #71 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Hotel Class:2 star — Home-Towne Lodge Omaha 2*
The newly renovated Home-Towne Lodge in Omaha features guest rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, and high speed wireless internet. From on-site guest laundry facilities to truck and bus parking, you'll find everything you need to feel at home in our spacious guest rooms. Home-Towne Lodge is conveniently located near a variety of local businesses, shopping areas, and restaurants. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Home-Towne Lodge Omaha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.