“" The Best Staff and Managemnet Ever "”

Home-Towne Lodge Omaha
Ranked #71 of 83 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I needed lodging for a long term stay that was pet friendly. From the moment I entered the lobby, I was greeted and treated with the upmost respect. The entire staff, from housekeeping to management is outstanding. Not only myself, but my 3 large dogs have been welcomed and very well cared for. I have lodged at various hotel/motels across the states and this is establishment is by far the best. You are not just a guest and room number here. You are treated as family. The free continental breakfast is very well done. You have the choices from bagels to biscuits n gravy n sausage. This is no cereal n coffee breakfast. The rooms are VERY clean and accommodating. Anyone planning a trip to Omaha, Nebraska with pet need to stay here why pay more and be treated like a guest, be treated like family

Room Tip: Staff and Housekeeping Is Awesome......
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NetworkingSolutions

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We chose this hotel since it was close to a funeral we were arttending. I was convinced that this is the hotel that i will stay at this fall when I come back to visit. Every one of the staff was very kind and offered to do way beyond their regular duties. The rooms were very very clean. I can't say enough good comments about this hotel. Not only were the rooms clean, but the hotel in general including the large open spaced lot didn't have one piece of trash--at least that I couldn't see. The trash bins were empty and it was nice to see that considering they had a full house. The price was unbelievable. Kudos to this hotel and staff!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Justin L
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a large group of about 60+ stay at this hotel for a weekend and received nothing but Superior customer service! The staff was incredibly friendly and the rooms were very cozy and clean. I just can't get over how much they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. I would definitely book another stay there and reccommend it for anyone looking for a nice and cozy place with genuine down to earth staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I haven't been there for over a year and I thought I was at a different hotel!!! Clean and social staff!!!!!!!!! Keep it up cause im coming back next month.
pet friendly with a small charge.
I just found out about a huge lake behind the hotel to fish at...no poles this time around but will have next time.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank bigdog100001
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was treated very well by the staff. They are to be commended for their courtesy and helpfulness. The room was good and clean with lots of space. I was happy to see a fridge in the room. The room was clean everyday when I got back to the hotel. The bed was very comfortable I slept very well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Samuel M
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I enjoyed my complete stay. There is so much to do for FREE. All i did was basketball and air hockey..but they told me they had volleyball, horseshoes, frisbee and lots of open space outside that was maintained very nicely. Rooms were priced reasonably and have nothing to say but good things. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Pacer101
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hotel is basic, clean and friendly. Inexpensive,has fridge, microwave. I work long hours, and this will be my choice, off this exit, for future travel. No hassles, and I am treated like a person, employees always making time to say a few kind words. I checked into a Brand hotel down the street, it was not clean, and overpriced, came here, and will be back.

Room Tip: Hotel accepts pets.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business