“Great stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha - Downtown
Ranked #5 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had a horrible experience at a fancy hotel, we chose to leave early and found the Hampton Inn downtown. From the moment we walked in the door, we were met with great hospitality. The customer service excelled. The rooms were spacious and current. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good with a nice variety. I can't stress enough how kind and helpful staff was. Can't wait to go back to stay again! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Vicki F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for ensuring we provide an amazing stay experience. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your positive comments on our team. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My daughter and I checked in for a dance competition. I had talked the front desk clerk about a month prior to our check in and when we arrived she remembered exactly who I was. we had a suite and it was HUGE! the room and Hotel were very clean and the staff were very friendly. The lady that worked the breakfast buffet asked my daughter every morning how she danced and every day wished her good luck. if we go back to Omaha for another dance competition we will definitely stay at Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mrgunn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a guest review for us. We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We were equally happy to hear that our team was found providing continuous exceptional service. We try our hardest to make every guest feel this way.

Thank you again for your time in completing this review from your stay with us! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay at Hilton-family hotels whenever I can. I've always had great success with the Hampton Inn chain. This is easily one of the best at which I have stayed. Great location... literally 5 minutes from the airport and across the street from TD Ameritrade baseball stadium... and there is quick access to the 480 freeway on 13th. Check-in was quick and easy (another shout out to Nia). The room was comfortable and clean with a stadium view out the window.

My stay was on the weekend, when there is not usually breakfast available before 6:00am, However, after letting the front desk know that I needed to be out the door at 5:00am, I found that a staff member had put out all the muffins, rolls, bagels, cereal, juice and coffee in the breakfast area. Other hotel guests heading to the airport so early enjoyed this as well. They didn't have to do this, but they did. KUDOS!

I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GK360

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a guest review for us! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We were equally happy to hear that our team was found providing continuous exceptional service (Nia). We try our hardest to make every guest feel this way.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns a LOT, and this is definitely up at the top of the list. It started with a very friendly shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport. Then my check-in was quick and easy (thank you Nia). My room was clean, the wi-fi worked well, and the lobby was really contemporary and attractive. The stadium is right across the street, and you can walk one block to restaurants. Just an awesome, fantastic facility.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a guest review for us! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We were equally happy to hear that our team (Nia) was found providing continuous exceptional service. We try our hardest to make every guest feel this way.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

What a great stay during State Wrestling. Our entire team families stayed and enjoyed the property and it's close proximity to the Centurty Link. The shuttle was outstanding and we never had to wait more than 15 minutes. My suite had more than enough room for my son & I. The entire property was clean and functioning. Breakfast was great! The only thing I noticed was the pool area was always out of towels, whether in the early morning or later evening. I had to go to the front desk for towels each time but the gal was more than willing to get me a bunch to hand out to the kids. Thanks for a wondeful stay, I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank IMJBS

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your positive comments. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed the overall service of our team and the great shuttle service provided. We are glad to hear you were able to utilize our pool area during your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had a really great stay. The staff was friendly. The hotel was cleaned. I would especially like to thank Nia DeLarosa. Thank you for your superb customer service Nia. I really have to say Nia was on top of it. She gave a welcomed greeting...took care of anything that made my stay more comfortable. She was warm, friendly, and accommodating. She was able to answer all questions, and referred me to some really nice attractions and eatery. Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing you again when I come back to stay...until then take care :)

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank dagirl_2001

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Close to airport. Decent room rate, but high taxes. Room was comfortable. The cover plate in the shower head was missing, and the picture on the tv was a little fuzzy. Overall great stay, nice breakfast area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert W

Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown. We appreciate you taking the time to rate your stay experience at our hotel. Comments from guests are a guiding light for us and help us stay proactive with product and service needs at our location. I'm sorry to hear that you came across a few items that were not working properly in your guest suite. We are always looking for ways to improve our rooms, and will be taking your thoughts and comments into consideration. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as we will be using it to better our property for the future. I hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again the next time you're in town!