“Love to Eat Road Kill!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #179 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Road Kill is basically a big hamburger patty with grilled onion and mushrooms covered in melted swiss cheese. It is delicious and huge! Such a nice selections of sides and all the soft, warm, homemade rolls with cinnamon butter that a person can eat! Inexpensive and great for families!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I travel a lot and have eaten at a number of restaurants, but the prime rib at Texas Roadhouse is wonderful. My family and I have never found a place that beats it. The food is pricey but you get a lot of it. The rolls are great. Beware of the peanut shell covered floor but other than that a great choice.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have been to the Texas roadhouse several times and the food is always good, My wife likes their small house steak and I like their pulled pork dinner. The last time their the pulled pork had some pieces of bone in it. I told the waitress to let mangement know as I was afraid someone could choke on these pieces of bone. She took the pieces of bone to show management and I did not finish the meal as was afaid of eating the bone pieces. We did not hear from the management or receive any apology, just got the bill. We will probably go back, but will be careful what we order.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Lively steakhouse. The rolls are so good , people by them as take-out to serve at parties. Good service. Usually crowded, so go early or call ahead if you have a large party.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

You cannot eat at The Texas Roadhouse without ordering their deep friend dill pickles!! I've had burgers & barbeque here, and both were excellent. A really fun place to eat, especially when the servers start dancing!