“Review of Hampton Inn Omaha NE”

Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside
Ranked #11 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Downers Grove, United States
“Review of Hampton Inn Omaha NE”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was my third stay at this Hampton Inn. The facility and rooms are very well kept and the staff were so helpful and attentive. I had a lovely suite with ample work to do business and to relax. The location is within walking distance of multiple restaurants and stores.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Omaha Lakeside. It was a pleasure reading your comments as well as having you stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your return trips to Omaha.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Muscatine, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I would recomend this hotel to anyone staying in Omaha!! The staff did a great job at accomodating to my families needs and got us checked in early to get ready for a wedding we came to Omaha to attend. After the reception we got back to the hotel and realized we forgot the pack and play for the baby...Hampton Inn had pack and plays at the front desk! Made my night that my baby was comfortable and we were all happy with the Hampton!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jennifer S
Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thanks for taking time to let us know about your experience at the Hampton Inn! It truely was a pleasure to have you stay with us and it puts a smile on our faces to know that we were able to help your celebration of a wedding a good one! Thanks for choosing Hampton Inn Lakeside! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Omaha!
Cayce, South Carolina
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great motel and would stay again at this location. Staff was members were always pleasant and knowledgeable of dining places and other attractions. They helped me find location of businesses on the city map.

1 Thank SRae55
Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thanks for sharing your experience here at our hotel. We are proud to hear that you found the staff to be very helpful. We all take great pride in ensuring that our customers are happy.
Kearney, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was everything we could've asked for. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Our room had two queen beds that were very comfortable, an adjustable thermostat and a very nice bathroom that didn't smother you. The staff were very polite, helpful and professional. They also have one of the best complimentary breakfasts I have ever had at a hotel. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the great experience that you had while staying with us. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Omaha.
Thanks, General Manager
Mn
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stay here every time I am in Omaha. The value/location and staff are excellent. Wandered around for a year or so staying at any random hotel whenever i was in town, but once I stayed here for a business trip, I was so impressed with the staff, that I came back and really each time I am in town now, I just book this hotel without really looking anywhere else. There are a lot of great restaurants very close, even within walking distance to the hotel as well. I travel for work often and this is one of my favorite hotels for hallway noise because.....I don't hear any, it is very peaceful at night after working all day, to come back to your hotel and have a clean workout room, pool area, great internet access in room, and then get a great night of sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We are very pleased that we are able to offer you everything you need and that you are satisfied with all aspects of the hotel. In reading your response, it lets us know that we have done what we set out to do, which is keep our guests happy. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on all of your trips to Omaha.
Des Moines
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I researched for 3 hours on the internet looking for a hotel that met all our needs and my expectations. We were VERY pleased with what the hotel had to offer. The friendly staff, the breakfast, the clean rooms and lobby. I was impressed. It's about a 20 min drive to the zoo, but well worth it. The only thing I found disappointing was the pool was very cloudy. We stayed to nights and used the pool for about 30min.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant experience and that you enjoyed the zoo as well. As for the pool, I will make sure that we look into that immediately. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to the city.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I arrived to a pleasantly helpful front desk clerk. She checked me in quickly and without hassle. My room was large and clean with a modern look. Everything about the room was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were cozy. I had a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great stay. Knowing that our guests have enjoyed their stay makes our day. We hope to see you again on your next trip into Omaha.