“Good pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Waitstaff
St. Louis, MO
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The atmosphere doesn't really fit the food. It seems like you may be awkward in bringing the kids with you when you first step in but it is kid-friendly. We ate there for dinner and for lunch while in town for a baseball tournament and CWS. We had pizza the first night and everyone really enjoyed. Our server wasn't happy to see a large group but she was fine. It looks more like a pub or bar & grill but it def leans Italian. For lunch the next day the was only one server working and we had an even bigger crew then. She was hustling and very helpful and accomodating. I had spaghetti with marinara. It came with the most awesome bread - and so much of it. For $6.99 I thought I was stealing something. The spaghetti was good enough. And I really enjoyed my salad. I won't lie, their diet soda sucks but that's ok. Everything else was much better than expected.

Visited June 2014

St. Louis
“Something different,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The food was good, we had the philly & fiesta pizza & wings. Bar drinks were good also. Pool table and tv screens to watch sports.

Visited April 2014
“Very Good, Buffalo Chicken ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This pizza is extremely good although I will agree that it is not Chicago Style, it is Chicago good, I love it. My favorite pizza is great Buffalo Chicken but I also really enjoy the meat-lovers deep-dish. Overall I would say a very good restaurant.

La Vista, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Chicago”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Pizza is ok. Delivery is on time. But to say you know Chicago pizza? And sell it as such? Wrong. We ordered your deep dish. It's thicker crust and that's it. And any self respecting Chicagoan knows deep dish does NOT mean thicker crust. Extremely disappointed. I'm from Chicago and your Chicago deep dish was a joke. Totally inaccurate.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jaclyn C
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Sports and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place for pizza and football. I was here for her first week of college football. There are plenty of TVs of all sizes to watch several games. The pizza was great as was the service. Definitely a stop the next time I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013