“good location”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

good sports bar next to baseball stadium,menu and price average for sports bar,good atmosphere and fun place,friendly staff

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is the premiere sports bar for the college world series period for me. They prices are about average to a bit spendy. The food is real good and have specials on drinks. They atmosphere is awesome especially during the cws. Recommend this place for any events at century link center and baseball stadium because if its proximity. Great place to start or end up at.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This sports bar not far from the nearby stadium to me was nothing special although there was nothing wrong with it. It had the usual array of TV screens showing football games and other sports and I am sure this is great with a sporting crowd.

The menu was of the usual burger and fries type with other offerings to satisfy sporting customers.

The staff were pleasant and welcoming which was good and I quite enjoyed the meal. However, there was nothing special or outstanding with the restaurant to differentiate from others of similar type.

If I was in the area again I would not rue out visiting the place again but it would not be my first choice to my taste.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Convienient to the Hilton Omaha hotel. Good food and place to watch sports. Lots of large screen TV's.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This place was packed and I see why! It was a very fun place to hit after our game at the College World Series. We will be back next time we are in Omaha!