“Very classy. The interor design is gorgeous. Great location”
Review of Hotel Deco XV

Hotel Deco XV
Ranked #18 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Very classy. The interor design is gorgeous. Great location”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I love love this hotel. The staff is so nice and very professional. The rooms made me feel like im a movie star coz of its very beautiful design. I felt so special and relaxed after. I didnt wanna leave. And also my fav the shower. There are like 5 showers on the wall. It was superb. I felt like a million bucks.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Bellevue, NE, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My first stay but won't be my last. This is a beautiful hotel and appointed wonderfully. To be fair I love Art Deco décor and this hotel gives you a terrific plunge into the style. We were greeted by a friendly desk manager and while checking in the manager of marketing said hello and offered us a drink and asked if there was anything we needed assistance with. Our room was beautiful the bathroom unreal with a shower like no other. Great towels, shampoos and soaps, plush bath robes and slippers. We went to the lounge for cocktail hour and the lounge continued the experience into Deco. Drinks and horderves half price, very good, and you could make a meal from them. This hotel had the most reasonable 24 hour room service I have seen in a long time had a great breakfast that came to the room in less than 15 min.
Later I called down to make arrangements for a cab. I was asked where I was going and told them to a concert at one of the casinos in Iowa. I was told they would be glad to take me in their "shuttle" at no cost. The shuttle was a beautiful late model Mercedes car and a great driver that also came to pick us up after the concert. Can't say enough about Deco XV other than you should experience class.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm an airline crew member and obviously travel a lot. I had a 4:30 am wake up call to start the day. However, I had a corner room a few floors up and across the street from a bar or adult establishment, not sure which. Around midnight I was awoke by patrons of this establishment in the parking lot who were quite loud. This went on until I think 1 or 2 am. Other than this, the noise, a nice hotel, within walking distance to Old Town (entertainment area).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Captain105
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I got an amazing rate through a conference I attended. This low rate took the sting out of the fact it was very difficult to get a good night's sleep due to the amount if street noise coming through the single paned windows. Most of the time it seemed like the windows were open - that's what the noise was like. This hotel experience would be transformed if they replaced the windows with double- or triple-paned glass.

Food was average, service was good, and their car service was awesome - I didn't have to use my own car once during my stay. Shower was great too.

Overall a great value for me but by the third day was pretty exhausted from lack of sleep.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank fenkid
Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My friends and I had a girls weekend recently with a Groupon I purchased for Hotel Deco XV. From outside the hotel appearance was a little disappointing, but the lady helping at greeted me with a warm welcome smile. Inside was amazing. Very swanky decor, modern, and classy. The same lady helped me to my room and talked so enthusiastically about the hotel. She gave me a tour of the room, which was amazing!! I could have spent the entire day just in the shower with 8 jets! Hardwood floors and beautiful contemporary decor. Exactly how I would want my own bedroom to look. The bar area was also beautiful and again all the staff was friendly and accommodating. The bar was actually closed and she opened it just to make me a cocktail. My friends and I enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. I wouldn't recommend taking small children. It is more of a romantic get away or one with your friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mason, Mi
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I chose this hotel randomly, based on TripAdvisor reviews & a truly discounted rate on Travelocity. Hotel Deco is a beautifully appointed historic hotel. My room was amazing, comfortable, spacious, and very quiet. The multi-jet shower was a welcome feature after having driven halfway across the state, and the hotel's location just at the edge of Omaha's Oldtown was convenient for walking to restuarants and shops. And the room service was divine. I've attached a picture of the room service meal I ordered the first night I arrived -- it was one of the most delicious salads I've ever had and the stuffed figs alone were well worth my stay at the hotel!
This place has gotten some negative reviews on TripAdvisor (noise, service, etc.) but I had none of those problems at all. All the staff were quite attentive and the service was fast & well-done. I'll go back again with my husband when we visit Omaha later in the year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side that faces away from the popular nightclub.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Le Mars, Iowa
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our room was across the street from a bar that had people partying outside until after 2:45 a.m. It was as if they were in the next room and was horrible! We have never stayed in a hotel this bad for noise. Then when we went to get our car in the morning the valet told us that one of the tires of our car had a puncture and was flat. We have a new vehicle and when we drove to the hotel and had them park it, there was no problem with the tires. They have valet parking and we don't know where they park the cars and could this have happened somewhere remotely where they put our car?

Room Tip: Never stay in this hotel!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends