Hotel Deco XV
$109
$104
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbody jetsold marketrecommend hoteldowntown omahaking suiteboutique hotelmini barvalet parkingwet bargrab and goorpheum theaterwithin walking distancevalet servicebeautiful hotelroom was spaciousfront desk staffcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I will start the review by saying that this is most likely the best hotel in the downtown Omaha area. The hotel just opened earlier this year, so everything is clean and new. The rooms are spacious and modern. They also have a free shuttle for local outings. On the downside, the staff act as if it is the first time they've had dealings with guests. In calling to make the reservation, the lady who answered was nice, but stumbled and seemed to struggle with a simple reservation. The was true upon check in and the couple of times I talked with anyone at the property. The shuttle car, which was a small Mercedes car was nice, but extremely dirty on the inside. If you have a shuttle, clean it every now and then. Hopefully they will get the few kinks worked out, as this is a nice small hotel with alot of character.

3  Thank climbtosafety
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have traveled to Omaha, Nebraska for business 5 times in the last 1 1/2 years. I have stayed in a different hotel for each trip. The Hotel Deco is, by far, the best hotel in which I have stayed. The other hotels were fine; the Hotel Deco was exceptional. My room was beautiful, the hotel staff was courteous and friendly, and the location was very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Omaha area - be it for business or personal reasons. I will definitely be staying there again.

1  Thank Ingrid V
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Ok, I'm not here a lot but when I am I will be the Deco. Hospitality at its best and extremely nice accommodations. Stay here and be impressed!

1  Thank pmzach
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I travel to Omaha frequently on business and decided to try the newly remodeled, Deco Hotel this trip. I did not notice any thing special about the services, other than the staff was always very friendly and helpful. There is no coffee in the room, which I find inconveinient and this puts their staff & other guests at the risk of talking to me BEFORE I have had my coffee since you have to go downstairs to get some. The rooms are Upscale and nicely appointed in the "Deco" style and the showers are Awesome. I have never concenred myself with the type of shower that was in my hotel room, but these are very unique showers and one should experience them. No soap dish holders in the shower though, which I found very inconvenient. A little too European for me. One of the highlights is the ZIN restaurant on the lobby level. Excellent food and atmosphere. Ryan is the owner and he is the one that actually introduced us to the hotel. Free valet parking is a plus! I would recommend this hotel since it is unique and centrally located in the heart of the Downtown Omaha Nightlife!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank rgpieper
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This boutique hotel -- just 89 rooms -- opened recently in a building constructed in 1930 in downtown Omaha.
Conveniently located immediately across the street from the historic Orpheum Theater, several blocks from the Holland Performing Arts Center, and less than a half-mile from the popular Old Market District, the Deco Hotel is the best thing that has happend to this property -- other hotels have come and gone.
Our large king room was outstanding, with features rarely found at other Omaha hotels. The full body shower was amazing, as were the larger sized, higher-end toiletries. The fresh robes and plush slippers in the closet were a pleasant surprise, as was the assortment of wines, liquors and light snacks awaiting us in the refreigerator. The room was perfectly quiet and the bed / linens sumptuous.
The 37-inch flat screen HD plasma television was great, as was the free wireless internet. Covered valet parking was complimentary as well.
We particularly loved the hotel's ZIN Restaurant, a reasonably-priced fine dining establishment with incredible ambiance -- and service to go with it.
We live about 40 minutes from downtown Omaha and like to stay downtown whenever possible after attending concerts and sporting events. We expect to return often to the Deco.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple