Regency Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Omaha Marriott(Omaha)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleshot breakfast isin room coffeesafe areanice place to staynight's sleepflat screenvisiting omahaloungeweddingmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2014

After Staybridge intentionally failed to keep a reservation made for three months, and reconfirmed just two days before we traveled to Omaha, we found ourselves scrambling for rooms on a very busy weekend. We found rooms here.

Friendly staff, quiet and comfortable rooms. TVs are dated and the hotel could use some other updates (looks like that is in the works) but it saved the weekend for us, and we had a very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2014

First I would like to say that the staff is all very kind, and quite knowledgeable about local attractions and restaurants. Our stay did not start out well, we booked two double queen rooms, and it was nice to have them side by side, One of the rooms was in good order, the other not as much, the second room (our room) had what appeared to be tiny glass shards on the bed, and no light bulb in one of the lamps, called down to the front desk and the lady sent someone up to change take the bedding so it could be changed, as I was waiting for bedding for the bed, so I could put my 2 year old to sleep, I noticed a colony of ants climbing the walls, so again I called down to the front, the front desk lady came up with the maintenance man to see what was going on, They were very nice threw all of this, no one made us feel as though it was a inconvenience, and they apologized profusely, I was told that it was not glass but glitter, but that raised the question of if the bedding had been changed, after all it was on ALL layers of the bed. The lady from the front desk was unable to secure us another double queen room but did move us to a Suite for the rest of our stay (due assumingly to the ants), Suite was very nice and everything was in order, very clean and cozy, the TV in the living room had some issues but once warmed up was alright, Housekeeping does show up at a very early time (around 8am) considering checkout isn't till noon. The Pool is a bit on the small side and did seem to have a lot of chlorine in it, but was in good repair, and is quite unusual to see one in a hotel that is 9 ft deep. The continental breakfast is good but not spectacular, for both days we stayed it was the same, Bacon, eggs, hash browns, Oatmeal, Toast (that didn't always fit in the toaster) waffles, and cereal. I have seen where they do change this occasionally, would think they would rotate it daily, to ensure variety for the guests that do stay longer than a night. Was offered shuttle service to a restaurant one night but turned it down due to having to provide a car seat for my daughter. Overall we had a good experience, it was a bit rocky at first but thanks to the lady at the desk that first night, I will say that if we are ever in the area again, we will be staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Grace8680
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at the Regency Lodge for a seminar. It was great and management was awesome! The clerks were friendly and very quick. Very good food and nice lounge. My bed was very comfortable and so were the pillows which seems to be hard to find as I stay in a lot of hotels due to my work. Regency Lodge is well worth the price!!!!

Room Tip: They also have a great continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had an event at the hotel for several hundred people. The staff did a very good job, everything went smooth.

My room was fine. It was clean with comfortable bed & decent TV. I really liked the server in the hotel restaurant/bar. It always makes a difference to have nice, efficient staff. Worth staying in and having an "omaha steak" hamburger.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com