Regency Lodge
$149
$139
MagnoliaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffleshot breakfast isin room coffeesafe areanice place to staynight's sleepflat screenvisiting omahaloungeweddingmicrowave
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We booked this hotel through the Express Deals at Priceline. Priceline claims this is a 3 Star or "Upscale Hotel". I would disagree. With the exception of the lobby and restaurant (which were sort of a combined area), the hotel seemed old and out-dated. Our room had a musty smell, the bathroom was extremely small and there was low water pressure in the shower. The complimentary breakfast had limited choices (eggs, potato, meat, bread, cereal), and you had to wait in line.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RegencyLodge, Sales Manager at Regency Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We have placed new carpet in both the restaurant and lobby. The chairs in the restaurant and breakfast areas have been reupholstered, too. As you can see we strive to continuously update our hotel. We are currently removing the wall paper from each of the guest rooms and using textured paint to create a new look for our guests. Every guest room has new 310 count linens in them as well as Bath and Body amenities. The spring was very rainy and wet, so that in junction with the creek that flows behind the hotel may cause the scent in the air to be more damp than usual. Because we offer all of our guests an assortment of breakfast items, from do-it-yourself waffles to bacon, many people make it a point to wake up and take advantage of the buffet in the morning. Although, there may be a small line around the buffet the food is always hot and always complimentary.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I rented the hot tub suite for the night for my wife and I anniversary. The room was a little small but it was nice. The room was clean my only complaint is the low shower pressure other than that it was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
RegencyLodge, Sales Manager at Regency Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

I am glad you chose to celebrate your special occasion at Regency Lodge! We have conveniently placed the whirlpool tub inside the bedroom, which could make the room seem smaller. There is ample space to walk about the room. The shower pressure can be a bit unsteady at times and could be the result of many showers being in use at the same time. Again, we are glad you stayed at Regency Lodge Hotel!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I held my son's graduation party at Regency Lodge, [ Alpine room] I must say it was PERFECT!!! The staff was wonderful. Melissa Baumann made sure that all went as planned. The food was AMAZING!!! I had so many compliments from my guest. It was so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the party knowing that everything was taking care of. I will l hold my next big event at Regency Lodge!!
Thank You for all that you and your staff did!
SML

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
RegencyLodge, Sales Manager at Regency Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

SML, thank you so much for taking the time to review your son’s party! We are so glad you had a fantastic time- Melissa sure knows how to make a party run flawlessly! Our Chef has been in the industry for over a decade and takes his time to create wonderfully delicious and appealing foods. It is so great you were able to enjoy the company of your friends and family without feeling busy and rushed preparing, cooking, and cleaning. Thanks again for choosing Regency Lodge Hotel and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My first trip to Omaha to attend the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting was in 2000. I stayed at the Regency Lodge for five consecutive years, until changing management made it impossible to enjoy my yearly stay. After staying at a series of other hotels, I learned that the Regency Lodge was under new ownership so I booked a room for four nights. It was like old times! All the staff were most accommodating, very friendly and helpful, my large room was immaculate and equipped with Wi-fi, the bed was soft, plush and cozy. The ample hot breakfast was an added bonus as were the complimentary newspapers. I especially enjoyed the lounge with a fireplace and entertaining piano music. I met Shana Johnson, GM, and favorably commented on my stay and promised to return next year. This hotel is conveniently located to the Interstate, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
RegencyLodge, Sales Manager at Regency Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

We are thrilled you decided to return to our hotel! We have recently changed management and there have been a lot of great changes both aesthetically and structurally; although the staff has remained the same and are as pleasant as ever. We have updated most of the property since the early 2000’s and continue to make necessary changes to make our guests feel most comfortable and at home. The hot complimentary breakfast is an amenity that so many people enjoy. The cozy lounge, complete with live music Wednesday through Friday’s has become a favorite pass-time of our visitors. Shana Johnson takes the opportunity to meet with many of our guests. She recognizes the importance of their feedback and takes into consideration their opinions to better accommodate the people we attend to. Again, we are so glad that you ventured to our hotel again and look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We arrived and a Friday and stayed until Monday. Upon check in the staff was very polite and helpful. We were an hour early but our room was ready so we were able to go right to our room. Our room is very clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. The high speed internet worked great. Awesome breakfast buffet compared to all the other continental breakfast buffets hotels offer. My only drawback to this is I read the print wrong thinking there was a hottub which is what we were really wanting, but it is just a pool and sauna. We still had fun and really enjoyed our stay! Thanks for the wonderful visit to Omaha!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cbcclc
RegencyLodge, Sales Manager at Regency Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! All of our staff strives to make each guest stay most enjoyable and I am glad we were able to get you settled in with ease. The housekeepers work very diligently to assure every room gets cleaned to our highest standards. Many families love to take advantage of our hot complimentary breakfast. With a wide selection of breakfast foods it is sure to please, not to mention it’s free! I am glad your trip was great, even without the hot tub! Thank you for staying at Regency Lodge Hotel. We hope you return soon!