“Nice Stay”

Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Came in on business and had a nice stay. Rooms were new and clean. Very nice exercise facility as the equipment was new and a nice set of weights. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel has a shuttle that will take you around downtown Omaha,

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank USAWelder
Makaela W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! Thank you for your generous comments on our amenities, facility, location, staff, and value!!! We are glad to hear you were able to utilize our great value added amenities during your stay with us.

Best Regards,
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Omaha
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I booked for a wedding a long time ago to assure I would get the rooms I wanted. The rest of our wedding party stayed 2 blocks away. We declined the other to stay here as I had stayed here before. When we got there the reservations were totally NOT what I had booked. I was very dissappointed with our room as I had even called them 3 weeks ago to make sure every thing was in order. I will not trust my reservations with them again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Dorla J
lsaronomaha, General Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Omaha Downtown. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for ensuring we provide an amazing stay experience. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with the room you received on your recent stay with us and that we did not meet your expectations. I'd love to talk with you further regarding your stay experience. Please contact me at your convenience at 402.517.9950 or lsaron@ncghotels.com.

Best Regards,
Linda Saron
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel and plan to stay here again anytime we need to stay in the Omaha area. Excellent choice for our family or buisness travel. Very queit, clean and staff is incredibly helpful every time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Greetings!

Thank you for your generous comments on our clean facility and helpful staff!!! We try our hardest to make every guest feel this way. We work hard to ensure our rooms are very clean and well maintained.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel. Among all the other hotels I have stayed in the area, I like this property the best. What I liked about this property:
- The location is great and very easy to find.
- Every staff member was extremely pleasant and friendly, and I meant every one of them.
- Spacious room/suite and very clean.
- Comfortable bed.
- A good list of TV channels, including several HBO channels.
- Good hot breakfast.
- Dinner+beer!! (It was not fancy but it was complimentary.)
- 24-hour coffee (a big plus for me).

The only things that bothered me a bit were:
- AC units were loud. There were two AC units in the room I stayed, one in the living room and another in the bedroom. Both were loud. I had to turn up the TV volume every time when the unit turned on. Fortunately I am not a light sleeper, so the noise didn't bother me while I was sleeping.
- The refrigerator was also noisy when it was on. It only bothered me when I was watching TV in the living room though.

I would give five stars if not for those two items.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown and for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We love guest feedback!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We appreciate your comments on the the great service you received and the location of the hotel. I do want to apologize for the HVAC noise during your stay, I will be sure to make our engineering staff aware. This is great feedback for our hotel team and we will be sure to share your comments with them.

Thank you again for your time in completing a review from your stay with us! We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,
Front Offie Manager
St. Charles, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean, helpful staff and great shuttle service. We went with a large group and loved using the large lobby area and grilled out on the back patio. We also took a toddler and the suites were great for that.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Greetings!

Warmest Regards,
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My daughter attends Creighton University, so my wife and I make regular trips to the Omaha area for move-in, visits, etc. We have stayed in several hotels in the Omaha area and find the Homewood Suites to be the best hotel in the area. The hotel is new within the last two years. There is ample parking and the rooms are efficiently appointed, clean and comfortable ... especially if you are traveling as a family group. The complimentary breakfast is surprisingly broad in its offerings and the food is tasty. The location is perfect if you are visiting the Creighton campus or attending events at the CenturyLink Center or Ameritrade Stadium. The hotel sells out months in advance for move-in weekend, move-out weekend and high profile events, so if your plans bring you to Omaha for one of these events I'd suggest booking well before your departure. I give the hotel top marks in all catagories ... service ... comfort ... convenience ... cleanliness ... value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank STP1606
Makaela W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! We are pleased that you have continued to choose us when traveling to Omaha! Thank you for your generous comments on our amenities, facility, location, staff, and value!!! We are glad to hear you were able to utilize our great value and added amenities during your stay with us.

Denver
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here during our Mid West road trip. The hotel was easy to find and in a good location. We took the hotel shuttle to the Old Market area and walked back. (We had no idea Omaha could be humid!) Check in and check out were painless. We had the one bedroom suite with a kitchen, and everything worked and looked clean. There's a small gym that we used. Free dinner(!) and breakfast were much appreciated after hours in the car, although I'm not sure if dinner is offered on weekends. I recommend this hotel and would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! We are pleased that you have taken the time to write a review of your stay with us! Feedback from guests is our most valuable tool in ensuring we are exceeding our guests expectations each and every stay!

Thank you for your generous comments on our amenities, facility, location, and staff!! I am happy to hear that you were able to utilize our shuttle service, its never fun to walk around in the humidity here! We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Omaha!